We Spent Our Money On The Album And Now We Need Your Help To Get It Out To The World!
Hello, we are Feufollet, a band deeply rooted in the francophone soil of Louisiana and pushing boldly into unexplored yet utterly natural varieties of Cajun experience. We just finished recording our sixth full-length album in Austin, Texas with Danny Reisch "Producer of the Year" (2011 Austin Music Awards) , who has worked on a range of projects from Brass Bed to Spider-man 3.
This will be our first album in four years and the first to feature our new singer Kelli Jones-Savoy and our new keyboardist Andrew Toups along with Chris Stafford, Mike Stafford, Chris Segura and Philippe Billeaudeaux. The new album will feature original music in both English and French.
Now that the album is complete, we need YOUR help. We are working with music distribution and marketing company Thirty Tigers. In order to press, market, publicize and distribute our album, we have to raise over $30,000!
We have put our heart, soul and all of our money into this project. To release the album nationally, we need your contribution. Will you help us?
What We Need & What You Get
- The $30,000 that we need in order to make this happen will go to album art, photography, making a music video, pressing the album, national distribution, marketing, publicity and regional touring.
- First and foremost, you get our endless gratitude for helping us make this happen!
- We have compiled a list of rewards for each individual contribution level. Want hand written lyrics to your favorite song? You can have it! Want our new album on vinyl? You can have that too. We even have a special boat trip in store. Check out our rewards levels on the right side and help us make this album happen.
Your donation, no matter how big or small, will help us:
- Press our new record and get it into your hands.
- Pay for album photography, design, and distribution.
- Market, publicize and promote the new album.
- Make it to your city to support our album!
Other Ways You Can Help
Some people just can’t contribute, but that doesn’t mean they can’t help:
- Help us get the word out.Share our campaign with your friends on Facebook, Twitter,Instagram,Tumblr, share our videos on Youtube and whatever other social media platform you can think of!
- Tell your friends and family!
- Gift a donation reward to you friends. It's the perfect Valentine's Day or Birthday gift!