- I have creative, nerdy girl friends. We all agree that we want something that caters to our geeky interests that is marketed towards females instead of the market which is flooded with unisex or male options. We want to be excited and have fan service geared towards us and the other girl gamers that comprise 48% of the gamer population.
- Amidst our bloodthirsty gaming tactics, stealing our boyfriends' sassy game shirts, Nathan Fillion kidnapping plots, and quoting the doctor, the desire for easily accessible clothes, accessories, plushies, and other swag for ladies with interests like gaming, science, math, and the arts gave life to FemBox. Why can't we have a shirt with Loki, Garrus, or Carl Sagan declaring their love for us or our love for them? Why can't we feast upon delectable slowpoke tail candy while threatening to cut our friends open like a tauntaun for stealing our stars in Mario party? Do these thoughts make me a monster, no, they make me a geeky gamer girl.
- What is FemBox?
FemBox is a monthly treasure trove and swag club for ladies that enjoy a variety of geek and gaming interests. We offer a mystery box that delivers total fan service with delightful and unique products connecting our subscribers, fellow geeky gamer girls and their admirers with the companies that produce clothes, gear, toys, hardware, snacks, art, and other neat things for ladies of the geek and gaming world. Each month FemBox handpicks and places 6-8 new items in the bounty that remain a mystery ( the intrigue) until the boxes are delivered! A newsletter will also be in your package; this will have updates on the charities we are working with and the treasure box winner. Think of our boxes as health packs, a boost of happiness and suspense.
- Business Outline
Step 1: Join
Step 2: Your FemBox is filled with fun products
Step 3: You receive sweet brag worthy swag delivered straight to your door!
Join FemBox for less than $20
Pick a plan, subscribe for longer and save
Can choose to auto renew every month
Delivered monthly to your doorstep
- Subscribers can review products, film box looting, and suggest box themes, and request donations for their favorite charities.
- Since we strongly believe in the importance of supporting others and treating others with compassion and dignity, FemBox is dedicated to the idea that 10% percent of all of our profits each month will be donated to a charity targeted towards children or women.
- Each month we will shall randomly select one of our Geeky Gamer Girls for the ultimate Treasure Chest worth up to $500 retail value! The treasure chest can contain epic items for inventories like tech gear and gadgets, apparel and accessories, collectibles, game systems and games, and other neat goodies.
- 1 month $19.99 + $6.00 shipping
3 month $54.99+ $6.00 shipping
1 year $104.99 + $6.00 shipping
$40+ Retail Value in every box!
People can subscribe to this hip family-friendly company for themselves, family, friends, and partners. We offer a one month option with no auto renewal for those who just want to try our service or give it has a gift.
- We need $18,000 to start this small online business.
- The money will be budgeted by my mother (an accountant), I will choose to spend my money with companies that share good values and spend the budget towards the following:
- A user friendly website that is easy to navigate while appealing and unique aesthetically, and that allows our business to run efficiently.
- Inventory for the FemBox (this is a good portion of the budget) I will be acquiring the products from trade shows, wholesalers, and from promotional items from companies. I would like the stock on hand for the first two months for at least 750 subscribers. This will allow for me to also concentrate on marketing without the stress of having to stock my inventory. Ideally I will eventually have 1500 subscribers a month so that I can reach an even broader and exciting wholesale market.
- Marketing and promotional items to grow the business
- A business phone line
I am a passionate, self-motivated worker and people person with ideals of running a business with good values, that treats its employees with fairness and respect, of providing a quality product and service, and gives back to the community and consumers.
- I have always had an entrepreneur spirit ('its runs in me veins, son') and I have always wanted to be a part of something where I am able to give back as I grow a tiny seed of a dream into a blossoming evil plant muwhahahaha.
- I feel that FemBox is an exciting idea and it will be an amazing opportunity to start a business that connects a group of people with common interests. As the company founder I love planning for the future avenues and the possibilities for FemBox outside of a profit margin. The company creed is geared towards inspiring fun, entertainment, and compassion.
Some people just can’t contribute, but that doesn’t mean they can’t help:
- Hey even if you can not contribute financially, give a shout out for all of the gaming ladies on social media or to friends about the FemBox. We sincerely appreciate any support!
- Those share situations are calling you, as Cthulhu calls you in your sleep every night from the abyss to be released. Go forth Lovecraft minion.