NSKN Legendary Games is proud to present Exodus: Proxima Centauri, an epic board game for 2-6 players about economy, politics, technology and conquest.
This campaign concludes 15 months of hard work, imagination, research and testing - bringing to life a dream we were chasing - a full civilization game set up in a futuristic universe.
After a devastating nuclear war, six human factions are seeking shelter in the Centauri system. On the verge of extinction, the humans are saved by a superior civilization, allegedly the Centaurians, and each faction is given a fresh start on a new planet. Thus the exodus of humanity seems to have ended on the planets orbiting the star called Proxima Centauri. When the Centaurians announce their departure, the struggle for power commences once again.
Our goal is to raise $7500. We will use the money to finalize the production and deliver the game boxes to you in the shortest amount of time possible.
Once we reach the main goal, several exclusive promos and expansions can be unlocked and we'll make sure they're in every game box.
On the modular map, every player has a Home Planet from which he start his expansion. Using space ships, players will fight the other player and deploy population on new planets and asteroids to increase their influence and income. At the same time, they will develop technologies, build new ships and customize them for maximum efficiency.
- Research allows learning and using one of the 28 technologies on the player board, military, transport or civilian
- Trade helps players exchange resources with the bank
- Banking provides a little bit of extra income
- Mining provides extra resources on the depleted planets
- Buy Upgrades - the players can purchase ship upgrades or Weapons of Mass Destruction that they have previously researched and customize their ship blueprints
- Build Ships - new space ships can be constructed on the players' home planets
- 48 palstic space ships
- 30 dice
- 150 wooden populatin cubes
- 185 wooden resource cylinders
- 24 ship blue prints
- 6 player boards (A4)
- 43 hex tiles that make up the modular map
- 42 action cards - 6 foar each player and 6 bonus actions
- 6 info cards and 6 turn order cards
- 33 Centaurian Resistance cards
- 30 political cards
- 18 resistance ships tokens
- 200+ ship and planetary upgrades tokens
- Resource management - the resources players collect are constantly depleting and thus require further mining for new discoveries. Also, players pay tax for their income
- Bidding - every turn a political decision is reached through voting, followed by a bid for the turn order
- Simultaneous action selection
- Simultaneous movement - players make decisions regarding the movement of their space ships simultaneously using Movement Tokens, giving the game a realistic feeling
- Official webiste of Exodus: Proxima Centauri
- Exodus: Proxima Centauri on BoardGameGeek
- The NSKN blog, with many stories, including the making of the game
We are hoping to deliver the first few game boxes at our booth in Spiel 2012 Essen, however that depends on external factors such as shipping company, weather, pirates etc. The rest of the games will be shipped in late November and should arrive no later than 10th of December. As soon as we'll have a definitive date, we'll post an update.
Payments are processed through Paypal which ensures the security of your transaction. You do not need to have a Paypal account or to create one, you can use any Credit Card.