The Idea - Bringing face-to-face learning to online lessons
Eduqella is a social learning platform that brings learners and teachers together and allows them to have face-to-face interactions via live video stream.
Learners can find their ideal live face-to-face video lesson, class, or tutorial based on subject and level, naming their own price for classes or split the lesson cost between several learners.
Teachers can get better visibility, more potential students, teach them live online from home and even offer recordings of their video lessons as well as earn substantial income through flexible earning plan.
How does Eduqella work?
Eduqella takes care of the entire process from assisting teachers in creating lessons to helping learners in finding and taking classes.
- Learners search for classes by subject and available date
- Learners register for one of three types of classes:
- Free class (after taking the class they can tip the teacher if they want)
- NYP (Name Your Price) class (learners say how much they are willing to pay for a class)
- Split cost class (the more learners take the same class the less it costs to each)
- Teachers create lessons using state of the art learning management system
- Teachers select the type of the class and create lessons schedule
- Eduqella helps to promote the class to learners
- All classes are offered via sophisticated video conferencing and learning management system
- Easy to create and take classes
- "Sample" lessons to get the feel
- Easy live interaction between learners and teachers
- Secure payment
What We Need & What You Get
In order to create the best possible online face-to-face learning experience we need initial support with web development and user experience. Equally important we need funds for creating an ecosystem around Eduqella with great community of teachers and learners.
This is not just a hobby that we do in our spare time - we are committing full time (and even more) to this project. By helping us build Eduqella you are participating in turning online education into incredible personal learning experience.
Supporters get perks ranging from listing their names on the wall of fame on our website, mentioning in social media, and personal online meetings to exclusive promotions of lessons and special placements on the front page of the website.
Money is not everything!
We appreciate any kind of support. Here is how you can help us:
- Share this campaign with people who might be interested in supporting or participating in Eduqella
- Mention this campaign on Twitter, Facebook, or other social networks
- Help us with web development and design. You can get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Become our private beta testers
Our perks list
$10 - mentioning you as a supporter on our website
$25 - additionally we will shout out your name/company over our social media channels
$50 - 1 month fee-free teaching on Eduqella or 2 weeks ad placement on our site plus perks 1 & 2
$75 - 6 weeks fee-free teaching on Eduqella or 4 weeks ad placement on our site plus perks 1 & 2
$100 - 2 month fee-free teaching on Eduqella or 8 weeks ad placement on our site plus perks 1 & 2
$250 - Live (if in Seattle) or video meeting with our team plus perks 1, 2, & 5
$500 - 6 months of exclusive placement of your company's logo on our homepage plus perks 1, 2, 5, & 6
$1,000 - 12 months exclusive placement of your company's logo on our homepage plus perks 1, 2, 5, & 6