1. This amount will help cover research and development costs, promotion and awareness, and travel expenses.
2. We plan to work with one of the country's top app development companies based in New York City.
3. A technical app such as Dispensed2U can take upwards of 18 weeks to build. The process from idea to creation is no small task. There is extensive research, planning, design, development, quality assurance, beta testing and so much more that goes into it.
4. We are hiring the best of the best and have some of the most amazing and creative geniuses on board with us.
5. We will be traveling to Denver and Seattle later this year to talk to dispensaries and promote Dispensed2U, heavily. We will be building a solid foundation with dispensary owners and partnering up as early as the 1st Quarter of 2015. On 4/20/2015, our team will be promoting events in Denver and Seattle to celebrate our official anticipated launch date.
AtmosRX Dry Herb Vaporizer Pen - Midnight Black Kit 50% Off Retail Price!
1. Custom Cannaline 7ml (1 gram) concentrate containers and 1oz big jars:
2. Custom 14g Pottles:
3. Dispensed2U t-shirts
4. Dispensed2U stickers
5. Rewards for dispensaries (Save on Fees)
6. The Dispensed2U Mobile App will be free:
Our biggest challenge is raising the capital to make Dispensed2U come to life with one of the country's top app development companies.
We are aiming to launch Dispensed2U on 4/20/2015. Once the capital is raised, the development stage will begin. Development can take up to 18 weeks to see a finished beta version of our app. We are planning to have a finished beta version to test by the 1st Quarter of 2015. Partnering with dispensaries in Colorado and Washington will take place starting January 2015.
Laws are constantly changing for both recreational and medical marijuana, state by state. Right now we are planning to build the app with capabilities for credit and debit card transactions. Due to federal regulations, banks are very reluctant to accept payments or deal with "Marijuana Related Businesses". Thus making this industry a "Cash Only" business. We will act on a "Cash Only" business model. Orders will still be placed via our website or mobile app but payment to the desired dispensary will be a cash-only payment (for now).
Delivery laws vary from state-to-state. Dispensed2U feels that with the constant progression of marijuana legalization that delivery laws will be in our favor. However, in the event that delivery is not an option, Dispensed2U has a pick-up option set in place. This option will offer the same convenience. Instead of waiting in long lines you can bypass it all and go right to the counter to pick-up your order at your desired dispensary.
Our campaign is a "Fixed Funding" campaign. This means that we must raise a minimum of $125,000 for us to reach a successful campaign. This factor limits our challenges and risks as we have budgeted for a timely delivery of all the custom Dispensed2U products in our Perks Section.
Simple login interface to ensure you aren't wasting any time:
Have the option to automatically be geo-located after logging in, and all dispensaries closest to you will appear. This gives you the opportunity to place your order as fast as possible with the closest dispensary.
Swipe down or tap the arrow in the upper left corner to view your dashboard. View account info, recent order history (for expedited ordering), billing information, personal settings, and favorites.