Who We Are
- The Dicks and Janes is one of the premier a cappella groups on the University of Michigan campus. After four years of recording sessions and hard work, The Dicks and Janes need YOUR help in funding the production costs of our new album.
- Founded in 1997, the group celebrated it's 15th year anniversary in 2013. In the past four years, the DJs have advanced twice to the semifinal round of the International Competition of Collegiate A Cappella (ICCA) and won the Quarterfinal round in 2012.
- Check out the Dicks and Janes A Cappella website for more information about our members, whereabouts and whatnot.
What We Need & What You'll Get
- Every four years the Dicks and Janes release an album showcasing our favorite songs that we've shared with audiences over the years. Your contribution will assist in the recording, mixing, mastering, and distribution of our new album. Every dollar counts! Each donation will help us acheive our goals and share our voices with you.
- With your help we will release the album in early April, which will be available both in a physical hard copy and a digital iTunes download!
- With each donation, you'll receive some great perks as a thank you from the DJs for supporting the project, including signed copies of new and old albums, free tickets to our concerts, and a sit-down dinner with the DJs on us!
We've reached our goal!
We've reached our fundraising goal, thank you so much for your support! Every dollar raised beyond this goal will go towards further efforts of producing the album and making the album even better!