Who are we?
We are a community of people who believe in the importance of cultivating inner peace, in order to create global peace on our planet. We are students of the Pneuma System, an education program that offers holistic training which seeks to integrate the spiritual, psychological, and physical aspects of the individual. The Pneuma System is presented by Inkarri Multicultural Association, an international organization founded by Juan Ruiz Naupari over 30 years ago. The aim of Inkarri Multicultural Association is to create a harmonious society by promoting the process of profound personal transformation, and thereby awakening the spiritual qualities latent within the human being.
Day of Inner Peace is celebrated globally every year on October 27 by Inkarri Multicultural Association. In Los Angeles, Day of Inner Peace is presented as a full day and evening charity event celebrating the cultivation of peace within the individual, which leads to more peace in the world. The program includes Pneuma System teachings and practices, a panel discussion, and culminates in a joyful evening celebration of sacred music, art, and dance. The core production team are all volunteers, giving our time and service to bring you Day of Inner Peace, in order to share with our greater community these teachings and practices which have had a profound impact on our lives.
Inkarri US is currently receiving fiscal sponsorship under the Irwin Foundation, a 501c3 nonprofit organization. This means we can receive your tax-deductible donations to fund the production of Day of Inner Peace, as well as receive donations on behalf of the charities we support. Proceeds from Day of Inner Peace will go to the Gaden Shartse Monastery, a lineage of Tibetan Buddhism under the guidance of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, and the Q'ero Community of Peru, the last living descendants of the ancient Incas. A portion of the proceeds will also go to Inkarri US, as we are planning to become a nonprofit organization and will need to pay for various start-up costs.
Your contribution helps to create more peace on the planet; by supporting us in promoting the cultivation of inner peace within the individual, and helping to preserve the traditions and cultures of the Tibetan and Q'ero people, whose peaceful practices and harmonious ways of living serve as an example to us all.
We Need $10,000
We need to pay for the following:
- Space Rental at Center for the Arts, Eagle Rock
- Event Insurance
- Travel Costs for the Abbot of Gaden Shartse Monastery, the Coordinator of Tour for Peace of Gaden Shartse Monastery, and one of our performers.
- Fees for Technical Crew
- Equipment Rental
- Supplies for the Event
- Promotion & Advertising
Any funds that are not used for production will go towards Gaden Shartse Monastery, Q'ero Community of Peru, and Inkarri US to help us continue our efforts.
Day of Inner Peace
- Prayer Circle of Love
- Pneuma Breathwork
- Inner Peace Panel Discussion
- Pneuma Yoga
- Solar Art
- Live Music & Kirtan
- Sacred Dance Performances
- Josh Radnor - Host & Panel Speaker
- Juan Ruiz Naupari - Director, Inkarri Multicultural Association
- Ciela Wynter - US Coordinator, Inkarri Multicultural Association
- Khen Rinpoche Jangchup Choeden - Abbot, Gaden Shartse Monastery
- Geshe Dorjee Gyaltsen - Coordinator, Tour of Peace for Gaden Shartse Monastery
- David Newman - Panel Speaker & Performer
- Rory Freedman - Panel Speaker
- Katy Saeger - Panel Moderator
- Ben Lee - Performer
- Avasa & Matty Love - Performers
- Sarah Engelhart - Performer
- Adam Van Wielingen - Performer
- Shanti Om Ruiz - Performer
- Odissi Dance Circle - Performers
- Ryland Engelhart - Evening Host
How You Can Help
Contribute to our campaign and receive pre-sale tickets through our various perks!
Please help us spread the word by sharing this campaign on social media and with your community. Together one by one, we can create more peace on our planet.