The Mission: #LetsCreateHistory!
As the Boston-based Millennium Wrestling Federation prepares to celebrate it's 13th anniversary in September, John Cena Sr. has announced innovation for the organization for fans worldwide as well as the hungry, young athletes on our roster. More live events, more videos, more history!
- "Netflix" style video platform / Live Wrestling Events: for the first time in professional wrestling, an original, complete season of MWF Wrestling will be available online the very same day! You don't have to be in front of a television on a certain day at a certain time for a set amount of time - binge watch every episode in a weekend; watch ten minutes of one show and come back to it. You control when and how you see the action and excitement of the MWF featuring the superstars and legends of yesterday, today and tomorrow! The action and excitement of the MWF is headed your way with big time live events with a plethora of superstars and athletes!
- Boston Wrestling Club: our fraternal organization open to wrestlers and fans alike celebrating the history and spirit of our sport around Boston and around the world, reaching out to the community with charitable efforts. The MWF has been recognized as a Special Olympics Partner 2011-2014 for our on-going partnership, as well as raising tens of thousands of dollars for a variety of non-profit organizations. BWC will have an annual awards dinner at the Kowloon entertainment & dining complex in Saugus, MA, as well as other interactive fan events.
- Studio Shoot Interviews / Wrestling Insiders: since 2004, the Millennium Wrestling Federation has been the leader in Shoot Interview tapings with our Iron Sheik Studio Shoot going viral, being seen by millions online and the Howard Stern Show. Taped in a professional television studio, enjoy wrestling's all time greats documenting their careers for fans to enjoy for generations to come. Debuting in April 2014, our Wrestling Insiders series with John Cena Sr. has given fans an inside look at pro wrestling observed by those that have lived the king of sports (not just watched it on TV). The goal is to bring you MORE, accessible anytime, anywhere you want it to be!
- History of New England Wrestling: free, daily videos looking back at live event results from every era of professional wrestling from every major promotion in all six New England states!
The Financial Need
More and more die hard fans are looking for something different in their pro wrestling. With a love of the old school, the MWF wants to give that to fans with a 2014 flavor! Whether in the Boston area to experience it live, or halfway around the world watching with an online device, we want to give you the best. 100% of the contributions will be used for:
- Live Events: John Cena Sr. and Dan Mirade will partner to bring fans in New England exciting live wrestling events and fanfests; monies raised will go towards venue rentals, nationally recognized superstar appearance fees, their airfare and hotel; advertising; equipment rental; police details; event production; printing;
- Boston Wrestling Club: launch of online and social media presence; preparation for our Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Holiday Headlocks charitable efforts this fall; preparation for first annual awards dinner (talent appearing and transportation, venue specifics, gifts, advertising)
- Studio Shoot Interviews / Wrestling Insiders series: expansion of library with new guests from every era of professional wrestling; appearance fees, transportation and accommodations; new set for Mr. Cena; production equipment.
- There's work to be done, let's do it, #LetsCreateHistory!
Every dollar raised is a dollar that goes into more quality professional wrestling produced for professional wrestling fans!
- Enjoy today's "sports entertainment presentation and want more wrestling?
- Tired of "9PM wrestling" and want something that feels like the good old days?
- Want to see superstars and legends of yesterday, today and tomorrow that won't insult your intelligence?
- Want to interact with the stars and be a part of the movement?
- Sample just some of the free content we have available as part of this campaign thru Sunday, September 21st - as Mr. Cena recently said "Go big, or go home!"
- This is an endeavor FOR professional wrestling fans! This can be as big as you want it to be! #LetsCreateHistory!
Risks & Challenges
The professional wrestling genre is a difficult one. Since 2001, the Millennium Wrestling Federation has prided itself on giving fans the best experience possible at a great value while doing right by the communities we're involved in. It's been a true labor of love and a test of patience at the same time. Die hard fans are familiar with the disappointment in the WWE Network's number of subscribers, there's worry about TNA's future on Spike TV, WCW, ECW and so many other great promotions have left us. This is an outstanding opportunity for fans to step up to the plate and be a part of the expansion of something very good that can expand into something extraordinary! #LetsCreateHistory!
Other Ways You Can Help
It's 2014 - let's be realistic. Times are still tough for a lot of folks. Some people just can't contribute financially, but that doesn't mean they can't help:
- Get the word out and make some noise on social media! Utilize Indiegogo's share tools!
- Join www.facebook.com/MWFAction, "Like" & "Share" posts!
- Re-Tweet the latest news @MWF2001 www.twitter.com/MWF2001
- Subscribe and give our great, free videos a thumbs up over at www.youtube.com/bostonwrestlingcom
- Let your friends and fellow wrestling fans know what we're doing as we get ready for our 13th Anniversary BASH next month!