THANKS FOR GIVING US A LOOK!
Curbside Cuisine is the non-profit organization that aims to better the downtown Colorado Springs area by enabling Food Trucks to display and sell their gourmet goodies. With the help of our community, this project aims to provide an indoor dining area that would provide comfortable seating, a live music venue, a study lounge, and best of all a warm place to hang out with friends and eat your delicious food truck goodies. Who knows what else this location can provide!? Maybe even a bicycle valet!? Have you ever ate at a food truck? We'll heres your chance!
This garage bay will be open ALL YEAR ROUND for our community to enjoy!
What We Need & What You Get
The funds that we need will go toward building a wall along the entire inside edge of thebuilding that will cover wires and other hazards to keep clients away from inner workings of the bay.
Attached to the wall will be a bar that also stretches along the whole bay to provide maximum seating space.
The remaining funds will go into painting the bay and transforming it into a dining wonderland!
SOME OF OUR DELICIOUS CURBSIDE CUISINE:
THE COMMUNITY AND CURBSIDE MEMBERS
- Perks will include punch cards to allow you to dine at all the trucks for up to 20 days!
- Another perk we will have is a plaque that will hang inside the renovated dining bay, displaying your name or your company's name for all to see!
- If our goal isn't reached we will spend the acquired funds on partially renovating the bay and make it as habitable as possible.
- If our goal isn't met we may also get a tent to accommodate for outdoor dining.
- The design on the shirt is as follows:
Our Customized rubber bracelets will come in a selection of 4 colors: Glow-in-dark green, white and gray, white and teal, and white and pink! So make sure you tell us which one you want!
ALL PERKS INCLUDE THE PERK WITH LESSER VALUE, EXCEPT THE ROUNDTRIP TICKET AND THE ROUND TRIP TICKET WITH SHIRT.
IF and WHEN our goal is reached, there will be immediate changes taking place.
- This corner is located across the street from Palmer High School, so the renovated bay will provide an unparalleled dining experience for the students and staff.
- The bay can serve as an area for the students to do homework (we will provide free wi-fi) while they grab their lunch or dinner!
- The renovated bay can also function as a mini event area where local musicians can display their skills as well as a possible gallery for local artists to display their work.
- At this moment, the winter has slowed down business at Curbside Cuisine due to the cold weather and harsh winds. This corner will allow patrons of Curbside to grab their food and take it inside where they will benefit the plush amenities of FREE Wi-Fi, indoor games, vast seating options, and best of all..WARMTH!
- During the warmer months, the bay will remain open to provide shade and seating while you devour your food truck meals!
- The possibilities are ENDLESS!
Other Ways You Can Help
If you're unable to lend a hand monetarily, you can still share our page with friends and family and possible investors that can help us make a MAJOR change to Colorado Springs.
And that’s all there is to it.