Who am I and why am I going to Thailand?
My names Clay Haywood. I've been training Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai, and Wrestling for the past 4 years, and two years ago started fighting Mixed Martial Arts or MMA.
Before any of that I used to play music in a alternative rock band called "It's Alive". We topped the Active Rock Charts with our single "Pieces", and toured the country for years while I was still in my early 20's. For many reasons that lifestyle fell apart for me, and ever since I've taken fighting to a new level, replacing it as my primary passion.
EXPENSES for 1 Month Stay
- $1700 Plane flight round trip from Orlando and too Phuket, Thailand
- $350 training @ Tiger Muay Thai in Phuket Thailand
- $520 accommodations
- $500 food (this includes Meal package offered through the Thai Camp)
- $350 incidentals (training equipment, bus and taxi fair etc..)
TOTAL is $3420
This is all very low budget in terms of my standard and cost of living while over there. Any extra funds exceeding my budget will go towards either extending my stay for more footage or bringing a training partner along from my home base to help film and train with me.
- $1 = A big thanks from me to you ! Every penny counts and I really appreciate the help!
- $5 = Your name included in the YouTube details section as a thank you for your support!
- $10 = YOU MADE THE CREDITS! Your name included in the closing credits of the film along with a creative title of your choosing (ex. Charles Smith - Director of Photography)
- $25 = Postcard from Thailand + Closing Credits
-$50 = T Shirt ! + Closing Credits
-$100 = Personal Shout Out in the actual web series + T Shirt + Closing Credits
-$250 = Mentioned in Opening Credits + T Shirt + Skype Session from Tiger Muay Thai
- $500 = 3 Day Training Session w/ Me after I get back from Thailand here in Orlando Florida + gift bag (T Shirt, Stickers, Fighter Shorts etc..) + Name on my Shorts for my next fight this Summer !
-$1000 = I'll tattoo your name or just about anything you'd like (within reason) on me. Listen, my resources are limited so why not!?