BRING MY CD INTO THE LAST PHASE OF ITS CREATION
- Music is what I live for
- This CD "Black Crow" is the best of my career
- I have put everything on the line for this project
- Every step of the way I have felt providence move with me
- I have brought together a stellar crew of great players and paid for the recording
- "Black Crow" is about resurrection--it is my story in song--and this campaign is part of the story too--bringing this dream into life.
WHAT I NEED AND WHY
- I need $3,200 for the first 1000 CD's from Discmakers, for shipping to potential distributors and/or labels, for the purchase of the duplication rights to 4 songs through Songfile, and for Blues Music Award submission for 2015.
- It's a brave new world--community holds the key to music and the future of how songs get out to the world.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- My perks are: a Facebook thank you ($1.00); a digital download of 1 song ($5.00); Signed "Black Crow" Poster ($10.00); Unsigned "Black Crow" CD ($20.00); Signed "Black Crow" CD ($25.00); first handwritten lyrics of 6 original songs with the final signed and printed songs ($50.00); my handwritten journal entries re. the making of the CD ($100.00); a pen and ink drawing in the folk art style done by a fan of "Black Crow" ($200.00); the original sand blocks that Stevie Gurr made for percussion on "The Big Payback" ($250.00); an original song written for you ($300); a signed, printed unpublished short story "Black Crow" ($500) written by Cathy Lemons; and a meet and greet ($1,000) of the entire band on January 8 at Club Fox in Redwood City.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- This CD will change my life--I believe in it that much
- If I can get the remaining funding I will be able to resurrect a solo career
- People from all over this world will have an opportunity to enjoy my music and be moved and motivated in their own ways to make their dreams come true
OTHER WAYS TO HELP
It's ok if you are unable to contribute, but there are so many ways you can help!
- Get the word out and make some noise about my campaign--I need all the help I can get!
- Share my link on Facebook!
- Talk to your friends!
- Click, on the song links on Facebook and talk about these cool songs
- Use Indiegogo share tools!