Computers have connected us all in previously unimaginable ways, enabling entrepreneurs and businesses to collaborate more effectively regardless of their location. What used to require an entire office to accomplish can now be down from laptops and mobile devices, and the right software tools.
Though as a species we’ve come a long way toward replacing the traditional workplace with programs and plugins like Skype, Google Docs, eFax, GoToMeeting, and countless other invaluable tools, an enormous amount of disparity, redundancies, and inefficiencies still exist in the way we work online. As it is now, the burden falls on every individual to discover, install, and learn to use every individual tool required to complete specific tasks online.
We knew there had to be a way to consolidate the many methods people use to communicate meaningfully on the Internet. Our solution is a complete all-in-one telecommuting and digital collaboration platform, which requires zero additional external plugins, programs, or training to instantly begin using.
Imagine being able to log on to any computer or mobile device equipped with our browser and instantly share documents live, hold audio or video conferences and meetings in full 1080p or ultra 2160p quality (which can be recorded and shared with other team members), send faxes or text messages, call phones, or share screens. You only need a webcam and microphone, hardware that already comes standard on almost every desktop, tablet or phone, nothing else! Totally platform independent, you can use Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, etc. Two browsers can talk eachother :)
Our all-inclusive system is a major leap forward in simplifying the world of mobile communications, and it significantly lowers the barrier to entry for anyone looking to get involved in the online life. We know that the future of business lies in increased mobile communication, and we plan to be a prominent vehicle for bringing current businesses and their teams further down this path. We need only $139000 to make this vision a reality and start connecting users across the globe more easily than ever before. By investing in us, you are making a more efficient world for everyone, and enabling the freedom to live and work without restrictions on location.
These are the features what we will bake into your browser through our site:
Faxing directly from your browser:
- As easy as email. No setup required. No hardware or software. Easier than a fax machine.
- Fax faster online, confirmations delivered via email. Quickly find your online fax archives. Faxes delivered directly to your email. No more paper jams.
- Choose and get your own fax number. Choose by area code or by city. A real fax number for you!
- Private and secure: No more shared fax machine hassles. Faxes delivered straight to your email. Easily control confidentiality. Private faxes remain private.
- Save money: no more fax machine. No toner needed. No extra phone line needed. No paper needed.
- Save time: freedom to fax from anywhere. Save, forward and organize as easily as email. Online fax archive. No more lost faxes.
- Green technology: no need to print before faxing. Preserve the enviroment. Save on electricity without a dedicated fax machine. Reduce waste of paper, energy and consumables
Call any phone number directly from your browser and enjoy these features:
- Get your own phone number from us. It will ring directly in your browser when somebody calling your number :) From the 1st of September 2014, you will be able to port your existing phone number to us!
- DND(Do Not Disturb): With Do Not Disturb, you can easily block all incoming calls whenever, wherever, and however you want - Plus, we make it easy for you to turn it on or off as much as you want. When DND is on, all your incoming calls are automatically sent to your voicemail.
- Voicemail: Get your messages by phone, web, or email and stay on top of your messages in more ways than you ever thought possible. Fast and easy transfer of voicemail messages to anyone, anytime. We send you an email notifying you every time you receive voicemail and attach the actual message.
- Follow Me: This feature allows you to receive calls at multiple numbers or devices you designate. If you do not pick up at one location the system will ring onto a second or a third number or location that you specify.
- Call Waiting: Never miss a call again with our easy to use call waiting feature. Call waiting allows you to put the 1st call on hold while you answer the 2nd, and switch back and fourth seamlessly.
- Auto attendant/IVR: An Interactive Voice Response(IVR)/Auto-attendant feature is perhaps one of the most desirable features for businesses. An IVR plays an automated message to all incoming callers. This message plays to the caller, specifies the options which are available to them, and subsequently prompts them to make their selection based on the nature of the call. Once the caller chooses the appropriate option, the call can be routed to the intended party, extension, department, etc. IVR's are very robust and efficient tools in any business environment, and work to decrease the amount of time spent needlessly on the phone with a caller. Since the entire system is fully automated, calls are routed with more efficiency, and you will be able to maximize your productivity.
- MOH(Music On Hold): Music on hold is a feature which plays music to callers who have been placed on hold by you. The music can be customized to play music pertaining to the demographic base of the callers, or simply present the callers with a number of custom recorded messages relating to the potential nature of the call. An example of this would be to record a message which can then play every X seconds indicating that the call is "important to us and will be answered in priority sequence".
- Office hours/time conditions: The Office Hours feature makes it possible to route a call based on the time, day of the week, or month. This feature can be useful for routing calls differently after business hours, during weekends, holidays, etc. A good example of this feature in use would be to play to callers a message indicating that the business is currently closed. The message can then inform the caller of the regular business hours and prompt them to leave a message or simply call back during business hours.
- Call Blocking: This feature, when enabled, prevents a number from calling you. This is useful to prevent unwanted calling/solicitation, prevent harassment and/or abuse, stop telemarketing companies who just won't give up, and more. You can also block anonymous calls!
Video and audio features baked for you:
- Schedule a video/audio conference call or hangout right now or in the future by clicking a button
- Conferencing with up to 100 participants..and still know exactly who’s speaking at anytime, thanks to the face, object and voice detection mechanism.
- Share files, presentations with up to 1GB in size with one or many participants
- Smart adaptive audio and video bandwidth management with congestion control mechanism
- Full (1080p) and Ultra (2160p) HD video up to 120 frames per second
- Record conferences if needed
- Share your whiteboard drawing or your screen with another participant(s)
- Works through any firewall!
Use cases and examples
- Collaborate with colleagues
- Conduct sales presentations
- Consult with clients, providing helpdesk
- Conduct online training, webinars, teleseminars
- Provide online support
- Market your business
- Record multimedia content and sell it to others
- Use the system as a virtual office
- Use the sytem as a motion detecting baby monitor, just put the webcam to the baby's room.
Your can help to make this vision a reality and start connecting users across the globe more easily than ever before. By investing in us, you are making a more efficient world for everyone, and enabling the freedom to live and work without restrictions on location. Every pledge takes all of us a step closer!
Gilles Capelluto is active in the Internet field for 20 years and he is an expert in the art of presenting the program to the end-user. He is responsible for the BYOB user interface.The thing about Gilles is he’s a thinker and he’s a doer. Even better: he’s strongly driven by his values, which clearly center on WWW. He puts in the effort to make sure that not only everything he does is great, but great for everyone.
Something about Laszlo just makes you feel safer. The feeling heightens
when you get to know him, and discover what a genuinely great and
thoughtful guy he is. He is a strong expert in the telecom sector. Speed and quality are his second and third names. He is responsible for the backend of BYOB which connects your browsers together :)
He have lost count of the number of VoIP/Linux/Cisco installs, upgrades and
modifications he have carried out.
Feature requests from the founders? You're welcome!
It's not technology that guarantees successful results. What matters most is listening to clients, knowing how to efficiently
develop features, and ultimately custom designing solutions that
are both flawless and intuitive. From building simple features to carry out complex tasks, we'll make sure that what we do works for you. We're skilled at what we do, but what we really want is to learn from
For every feature requests, we make it our mission to work with you, to grow
with you, and to assist you so that the end product isn't just what you
get, it's exactly what you wanted.
Thanks for taking the time to check us out, and please get in touch if you have any questions.