Thank you so much for visiting us! If you have not done so already, check out our video above. It should give you a good chuckle.
Although our campaign has ended, our business has only just begun, and you can still pre-order Bronuts and take advantage of our early bird discounts by getting in touch with us directly at the email below.
We will begin commercial production and fulfillment of orders in August. Whether you want Bronuts for yourself, your family and friends, your office, your club, your church, or a special event, we can deliver!
Feel free to let us know when you're in Boulder and we'd love to provide you with some samples of our Classic, premium-filled Bronuts and our Free Balls (free of gluten, dairy, nuts and bullshit).
Order today. Have some balls!
These fine lads seem to have been born with a genetic predisposition for the procurement, creation, and consumption of quality confections. Inspired from their bellies and their keen senses of taste, texture, and smell, the Brothers bravely set out
to make classic donuts while exploring new concepts in the world of doughy goodness.
JOIN THE DONUT REVOLUTION!
HAVE SOME BALLS!!!
After valiant persistence through daunting challenges and exciting discoveries, something extraordinary emerged that was beyond anything they had ever envisioned.The brave Brothers simply wanted to make great donuts, but they wound up re-imagining what donuts could be. It took balls. Literally.
Our original, classic bronuts offer full gluten, full dairy, full sugar, and full deliciousness through an exciting medley of flavor combinations, including:
- Bacon Balls: whipped bacon filling with maple glaze and bacon topping
- Buzz Balls: coffee filling with chocolate glaze
- Bleu Balls: bleu cheese/blueberry filling with blueberry glaze
- Monkey Balls: banana filling with chocolate glaze
- Chocolate Salty Balls: salted dulce de leche filling with chocolate glaze
- Cue Balls: marshmallow filling with white chocolate glaze
- ...and many more!
What We Need & How We Will Use It
We need $25,000 (or more please) to acquire our very 1st BRONUTS mobile bakery. We hope this will be the first of many...as the revolution rolls on. In case you're wondering, $25,000 will not BUY what we need. We will be financing the trailer and the major equipment, all of which will require a down payment. If you are interested in more details on our use of funds, scroll down to the FAQs at the end.
Why should you contribute?
- Get in on the ground floor of a great new donut brand.
- We have GREAT rewards! Whether you're a local or non-local, you can experience the joy of Bronuts while sporting your limited edition BRONUTS apparel
...and you can share the experience with the people you love.
- We bring a lot of business experience to the table.
- We are really great guys! Seriously, just ask anyone who knows us.
Other Ways You Can Help
If you're not able to contribute financially, we'd still LOVE to get your help in bringing BRONUTS to the world:
- Spread the word! Make some noise! CLICK ON THE SOCIAL LINKS.
Earn great rewards for referring contributors!
Thank you so very, very much!
What's in classic bronuts dough (brodo)?
- FLOURS/STARCHES: unbleached all-purpose flour, unbleached bread flour
- FATS: butter, milk, eggs
- SWEETENERS: sugar
- AGENTS: yeast, baking soda, water
- SPICES: salt, vanilla, cinnamon
What's in gluten-free bronuts dough?
- FLOURS/STARCHES: brown rice, garbanzo, corn
- FATS: pumpkin, applesauce, coconut oil
- SWEETENERS: sugar, honey
- AGENTS: baking soda, xantham gum, lime juice, water
- SPICES: vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, salt, cardamom
What's in bronuts fillings?
- BASE: palm oil shortening (sustainably-sourced)
- SWEETENERS: sugar, corn syrup (in certain fillings),
- AGENTS: agar, corn starch, soy protein isolate (in certain fillings)
- FLAVORS: natural flavors, extracts, and concentrates, salt, vanilla
- OTHER: (in certain bronuts) bacon, bleu cheese, sweetened condensed milk
Our gluten-free bronuts & gluten-free/vegan bronuts are so good
that even gluten lovers and dairy lovers clamor for them.
What's NOT in any bronuts?
- unnatural preservatives, dough conditioners, stabilizers, or emulsifiers
- bleached flours or sugars
Our trailer will come outfitted with: a completed electrical system, a completed plumbing system, a complete vent hood (with ANSUL) system, a 3-compartment sink, a backup generator, and a commercial refrigerator.
We will still need to acquire our culinary equipment and utensils, which will include : a 60 qt. mixer, a large convection oven, a proofing cabinet, a glazer, a sheeter/cutter, a freezer, cooling racks, two fillers, cooling racks, baking molds, and storage bins.
The total amount of these down payments will be approximately $10,000. Retrofitting our trailer with the equipment and making it fully code-compliant will cost approximately $6,000. Designing and applying the exterior facade of our trailer will cost approximately $3000.
We will also be financing a delivery vehicle (most likely a minivan), which will require a down payment of approximately $2000. Retrofitting the delivery vehicle will cost $2000. Designing and applying a vehicle wrap will cost approximately $2000.
We approximate our up-front capital expenditures to be broken down as follows:
Having secured funds through two "family & friends" investment rounds, we have enough for a 6-month operational runway, which will will be broken down as follows:
That's what we're talking about here.
Joy for you. Joy for us. Joy for your family. Joy for your friends.
Joy for your co-workers. Joy for your congregation. Joy for people you admire.
Joy for people who suck...in hopes that it will help them suck less.
BRONUTS is about brotherhood in the grandest sense...well beyond just the Mag-dough-bros.
We're all brothers (and sisters)...and we're all a little nuts.
We connect through things that make us happy.
Bronuts make people happy. Laughter makes people happy.
Let's have a ball!
...or two...and share some laughs...and make each others' lives just a little bit better.
We're all in this together.