What is Bitcoin?
What is Robocoin?
Who We Are:
Where We Stand:
California Cryptocoin has taken the necessary regulatory steps in becoming legitimate operators of Robocoin Kiosks here in the State of California. Our goal, with your help, is to bring liquidity and legitimacy to a rapidly expanding Bitcoin market. Currently, this is where we stand:
- We have purchased 2 Robocoin Kiosks -- They will be placed in Los Angeles and/or San Francisco. We will provide updates of where our machines will be specifically located once leasing has been confirmed.
- We have applied for Money Transmission License -- This is a rigorous vetting process from the Department of Business Oversight which requires us to have a net worth of over $250k.
- We have additional licensing in order to preempt any Bitcoin regulatory stance the US government may take.
- We have scraped together $150k in startup from friends and family.
What this means is that we are roughly $50k short of having a $250k net worth as a company. This is the minimum for us to obtain the correct licenses, so we need YOUR HELP!
Where Does Your Donation Go?
The $50,000 that we are looking to raise from you all will give us the necessary company net worth and will be allocated to two places specifically:
- $10,000 cash will go in each Robocoin kiosk. This is so that there is cash in the machines for you guys to withdraw!! -- This adds up to $20k
- The remainder $30,000 will be deposited directly into our gateway exchange account (Bitstamp). This is so that when you place your order at CA Cryptocoin's Robocoin Kiosks, we can immediately place market orders on your Bitcoin. This allows for the seamless transactions of turning fiat currency into Bitcoin. (Please refer to "Robocoin's Operation Scale" infograph above for an easier understanding)
Donate With Bitcoin Below !!!
We here at California Cryptocoin would like to thank you for all of your support! Thanks to you, Bitcoin can reach a higher level of liquidity and legitimacy in this world.
Follow us on:
Or visit us at The California Cryptocoin Website