Short SummaryBravocar was started in 2013 by 3 friends, originally french living in Norway. Bravocar propose a carpooling solution available worldwide, in many languages and many currencies. The reason why we started this platform is simply because we were tired of traffic jam during rush hours, but also because (living in Norway) we are very concerned about the environment, the availability for alternative transport solutions and the lack of social interaction between people. Carpooling is not new, however international solutions are not available, meaning when traveling abroad you have no references therefore little options and we want to change this! We have developed with our pocket money the first part of the project which is already available at www.bravocar.co, however in order to continue we need more funds, to develop the second part of the project which will add many more functionality, mobile application and possibility to market our self. We have been to ventures and investors, they liked the project very much but want to wait until we reach a minimum of 25000 registered users, reaching this amount of people is not doable without marketing and marketing costs a lot of money we don’t have! We have been working and are still working hard on this project and we will love to see it go further but for this we need your help!
What We Need & What You Get
- Funding of this campaign will allow us to launch the second part of development which will include many more features and services
- Don't forget this is a first in international carpooling services, we have also some niche areas existing and coming up that will definitely differentiate us from any other local carpooling platforms
- In brief, the funding will go to : second phase of development of the platform and marketing of our product.
- Reduce traffic issues
- Contribute to better environment, less cars means less Co2
- Revive social interaction at a human level
- Reduce the costs of owning a car and transportation costs
- International availability
Risks & Challenges
Other companies could copy this model, however we intend to contribute greatly to environment development and solutions.
- International challenges means international handling
- Franchising the platform in near future will allow us to overcome these problems