Revolutionize how you accessorize your wardrobe
Of all the button down short or long sleeve shirts you have in your closet, how many of them have button cuffs? Many if not most!
Of these shirts, how many of them can you accessorize with cufflink's? None... until today that is!
Anycuff is the answer to wearing cufflink's on any button cuff shirt.
To date, the cufflink market has been limited: Traditionally, cufflink's have only been wearable on French cuff shirts. Now, everyone has the option to wear cufflinks on any of their shirts with button cuffs, no french cuff required
Imagine a world where anyone had the choice of wearing either traditional cufflink's with their french cuff shirts or the Anycuff with their button-cuff shirts. What a wonderful world it would be!
Anycuff enables you to have that choice to accessorize and dress up your existing wardrobe in a whole new way, on any day for any occasion. Plus, you can wear them in two different configurations.
1. A unique patented cufflink to use on any button cuff shirt. Why should cufflink's be limited to just french cuff shirts? Now you can enjoy a decorated sleeve for any occasion! These are perfect for guys and girls, from formal to business to casual and everything in between.
2. Made from chrome plated brass, built to look great and built to last.
Brass is very durable and the chrome plating will never tarnish. We have created these anycuff links to be enjoyed for a long time.
3. Built with an N52 magnet, the strongest magnet out there. The strongest magnet was searched for high and low by testing all sorts of different kinds and grades and the winner was....drum roll please....the N52! It's super strong and creates a magnetic attraction that makes the Anycuff product possible.
4. Fun and fashionable designs. An exclusive introductory collection was created just for the Indiegogo community. Five different colors were used to showcase a spectrum from classic to vibrant. Which one is your favorite? This campaign will open the door to new designs and the opportunity to work with innovative materials, sports team logos, custom shapes, the sky is the limit!
The funds raised from the Indiegogo campaign will allow for the production of the Anycuff line on a large scale. The limited edition designs for the Anycuff will be made only for Indiegogo participants and we will also use some of the proceeds to develop new designs over the coming months. The designs, tooling, packaging design as well as relationships with established manufacturers and warehousing and distribution expert have already been developed. We are very excited to present the Anycuff to the Indiegogo community and your pledges will help us bring it to market.
So why support the indiegogo anycuff project?
- You will be the very first to get your hands on the anycuff.
Fashion is important to you and the anycuff allows you to revolutionize how you accessorize your existing wardrobe.
- You've never had the ease of mind of wearing cufflinks in a busy lifestyle where rolling your sleeves up and down is a regular thing and removing traditional cufflinks may be a hassle.
We have a very strong relationship with the manufacturer whom has well over 8 years of cufflink manufacturing experience. The Anycuff is patented, molds are finished, and packaging is secured. At most, a one month production period is expected once the Anycuff Indiegogo campaign is completed. We feel confident in our relationships with the manufacturers and our ability to deliver on time.
How well do the cufflink's stay together on the cuff throughout the day?
Quite well. We made sure to choose the strongest
magnets available to ensure a strong
long-lasting bond. Of course as you would expect, because they’re magnets, you
can pull them apart when needed. If they do come apart, it takes a second or
two to click them back together.
Will the cufflink pieces fall off easily when not magnetically attracted?
Absolutely not. We have gone through a large
number of different prototypes to ensure that both of the cufflink pieces stay securely fastened to your shirt sleeve.
Do the magnets in the cufflink's disrupt watches?
We have placed our cufflink's directly on top of
some Kenneth Cole and Fossil watches for 2 solid weeks and noticed no abnormal
activity. Sometimes the magnet can catch the “second” hand for a brief moment but
overall it did not significantly impact the watch accuracy. We have not however
tested them on more high end, electronic or kinetic watches.
Do you have any other designs?
This limited edition design is the only one we
have produced thus far. Once the Indiegogo campaign is finished, we plan to
begin manufacturing other designs as well, of which we do have some in mind
Can you wear them on French cuff shirts?
Only under certain circumstances. Some French cuff
shirts have very thick sleeves making it impossible for the Anycuff to go
through all of the button holes without significant strain. If the French cuff
shirt sleeves are quite thin, then the Anycuff could be worn on French cuff