Chris and Nat will come to your home and prepare a gourmet, five-course dinner for you and seven friends. Meet with them beforehand to discuss menu options, and we’ll bring all the ingredients. Sit back and enjoy the rest! Plus, you’ll receive: - “Jester’s Circle” card, valid for 10% off all purchases at The Motley Kitchen bistro for one year - Physical + digital copy of “The Motley Cookbook”
3 out of 5 claimed
Please sir, may I have some more? Come in and have a bowl of soup on us.
- Join us for a soup and sandwich at the bistro - Digital copy of “The Motley Cookbook,” a local cookbook designed by us with recipes and photos from our chefs extraordinaire and incubatees
Near? Far? Wherever you are, Geoff and Steve (who are also talented musicians) will write you an original tune. Let us serenade you over the stretches of the Internet - you pick the person and we'll write, record, and post the video on The Motley Kitchen website. No other perk can immortalize you like this! Plus, you'll receive: - A huge thank you on our Facebook page and a long-distance high five - A digital copy of "The Motley Cookbook"
2 out of 2 claimed
- Physical copy + digital copy of "The Motley Cookbook" - One loaf of Iron Pan Bakery bread, one of our incubatees - A print of an original piece of food-related artwork, created by our very own Natalie Lefebvre
- $25 gift certificate for The Motley Kitchen bistro - Digital copy of "The Motley Cookbook" - Punchcard valid for five free loaves of Iron Pan Bakery bread
25 out of 25 claimed
- $50 gift certificate for The Motley Kitchen bistro - Digital copy of “The Motley Cookbook” - One gourmet cheesecake from Brooklyn’s Finest Cheesecake, one of our incubatees
10 out of 10 claimed
Our new $100 perk! With a week's notice, we'll make you an 8-inch round cake of your choice - perfect for birthdays or Friday night snack-fests! Pick up your cake at The Motley Kitchen downtown. + - $50 gift certificate for The Motley Kitchen - Digital copy of The Motley Kitchen cookbook
15 out of 15 claimed
The hours are dwindling on our crowdfunding campaign, so we thought we'd concoct an extra-special deal for you. - $100 gift certificate for The Motley Kitchen bistro (dollar for dollar, it's money in the bank for everyone!) Added freebies: - An order of mouth-watering, hunger-inducing risotto balls - Digital copy of The Motley Cookbook It's the final countdown, do do dooo dooo!
34 out of 50 claimed
The perfect date package! (or an excuse to eat lots of food yourself!) - $50 gift certificate for The Motley Kitchen bistro - Two tickets for The Motley Kitchen's exclusive inaugural Stack Brewing pairing party, date TBD - Free order of The Motley Kitchen bistro's famous risotto balls - Digital copy of “The Motley Cookbook”
9 out of 20 claimed
Choose one: 1. Brew a batch of beer with Geoff! At the end you’ll have 19 litres to call your own. 2. Natalie, Steve, and Hilary will do 3 baking tutorials in your home or at The Motley Kitchen. 3. Chris is a bonsai sensei-tion! He’s got a big talent for these little trees, and will share his expertise over five lessons. At the end you’ll have your own bonsai tree. Plus: - Physical + digital copy of “The Motley Cookbook” - Punchcard for 5 soup and sandwich specials in the bistro
5 out of 5 claimed
- “Jester’s Circle” card, valid for 10% off all purchases at The Motley Kitchen bistro for one year - You and a date will be VIP’s for the grand opening masquerade of The Motley Kitchen (date TBD) - Physical + digital copy of “The Motley Cookbook” - Punchcard valid for 10 free loaves of Iron Pan Bakery bread
6 out of 20 claimed
We'll shut down the kitchen and you can throw a party for you and 24 of your friends. Great for a staff party, a birthday for a special someone, or just a night to remember! Perk includes: - 5 appetizers (two pieces of each/person) paired with 5 Stack beers - Stack Brewery expert on hand - Ride home from our downtown location Plus: - “Jester’s Circle” 10% off card - Physical + digital copy of “The Motley Cookbook”
1 out of 3 claimed
Copy the code below and paste it into your website or blog.
Now spread the word
Reach out to your social networks and start raising funds now!
Email or text your campaign link
Personal messages work best at exciting your community.Copy Link