An Honest Politician?
I've been following Gil Fulbright too and he's funny, really - but he is just fictional. So how does a "real person" who is running for office -- appeal to the same people who are helping Gil Fulbright make changes:
- I'm just like you, I'm not a millionaire. I left my job to run for office because I still believe in America.
- I am running as an Independent candidate under a new party in SC and I support Term Limits for myself and every member of Congress!
- With your help I can defeat a Tea Party Republican who is raising MILLIONS of dollars from those PACs and special interests we all abhor.
Help me change the face of politics in Washington! Help a truly honest person get elected. Can you imagine what that would do to "powers that be"?
What Does Your Help mean?
Here's the straight scoop:
- I've raised just over $10,000 so far from friends and family to make this run, but that's not enough to make it to the end of this race.
- I need help to be able to purchase yard signs, buy radio time and TV time -- even a LITTLE.
- It means I can get my message out to more people in South Carolina and in the U.S. to bring needed change to Congress.
How does this Impact Washington?
Americans keep voting to send Incumbents back to Washington by over 90% and yet Congress only has a 7% approval rating. We need to change that and start sending NEW people -- REAL people to Washington:
- Just 3 - 5 Independent voices in the U.S. Senate can have a dramatic effect on changing the dialog in Washington.
- Not providing a majority for either the Democrats or the Republicans means that we have to find a way to work TOGETHER!
- We need to enact Term Limits for all of Congress and we need to completely change campaign financing in this country -- but THEY won't do it -- only WE can!
What are the Risks & Challenges
The reality is that being an Independent or third party candidate in American politics means that no one takes you seriously. Even if you are serious about wanting to enact change.
- The main risk is that I won't get the votes I need to defeat Tm Scott and the Tea Party will have their "man" in the Senate.
- The challenge is that I have to fight against extreme RIGHT WING interest in this country to win this election -- but it can be done -- with your help!
Other Ways You Can Help
If you can't contribute, you can still help me:
- "Like" me on Facebook. Follow me on Twitter @JBossi4Senate. Watch my videos on You Tube. Spread the word through Indiegogo. Pray.
- The likelihood is you know someone in South Carolina. Call and tell them to vote for me. Spread the word in South Carolina through friends and family.
I need your energy now uthrough November 4th. With that we just might WIN this thing!