Get British Columbians AMPED about Music!
THANK YOU! Thanks to our amazing supporters, we have surpassed our goal of raising $15,000 to build AMPED, a one-of-a-kind exhibition showcasing the science, technology, creativity and craft behind the art of music.
Our next goal is to pass the $20,000 mark. With this extra funding we'll be able to make AMPED extraordinary with expanded content and greater interactive opportunities within the exhibition.
As a charity, Science World needs the community to help build this innovative 5,000 square foot exhibit from scratch—and that’s where you come in. Donate today and receive some exciting “perks” including passes to see AMPED when it opens, and a few exclusive opportunities for the serious supporters.
We want to show that making music is creative and fun; that anyone can make music; and if you’re passionate about it, you could consider one of the many career opportunities in the music industry that the exhibit will highlight.
How will your gift will be put to work?
- Building materials; everything from wood to paint to construct recording station booths, DJ re-mix stations, jamming stations and a lounge area within the exhibit
- Special Programming delivered by our special “AMPLIFIED” volunteers – members of the music community who will be sharing their talent and expertise with our visitors
- Video production and Displays: we’ll be interviewing music professionals with inside knowledge of the music business, and displaying these clips throughout the exhibit
- Music Artifacts, lighting, signage, design-work and everything else that is going to make this exhibit spectacular!
Thank you for checking out the AMPED campaign, and sharing our video through email, Facebook and Twitter.
AMPED Referrals Contest! How to make your referrals count:
1. Make sure you’re logged in to Indiegogo (link on the top right). It is important that you use your main email, so that we can notify you if you win.
2. Share the AMPED campaign using the link and buttons beneath the video.
3. These buttons are unique to you, so every time someone clicks on a link or share, you get a point!
4. Contest runs till June 21. We’ll tally up the referrals and the top sharer will win a pair of tickets to one of three summer concerts:
Selena Gomez – AUG 14 / Rogers Arena
Buckcherry – JUN 28 / Commodore Ballroom (19+)
De la Soul – JUL 19 / Commodore Ballroom (19+)
(Note that both Commodore shows have a 19+ age restriction)