- Hello, my name is Fulvio Cecere. I am the Director/Producer along with Producer Darren Antola, of a new Documentary called 350 Days. Our movie is about Professional Wrestling during the heyday of the 1980's. These larger than life characters were wrestling at a time when Pro Wrestling was broken up into Territories. Most wrestlers would work and travel 350 days out of the year. This grueling lifestyle took its toll on many of them. This is a behind the scenes look at what these men and women endured at the time. You'll hear stories of hard work, success, sex, drugs, injuries, triumphs and loss. This is a no holds barred, honest look at these Titan's lives and where they are now.
View the sizzle reel!
- We have interviewed over 30 Wrestlers from that time, many Legends in their day. Some of the Wrestlers include Bret "Hitman" Hart, Superstar Billy Graham, Greg "The Hammer" Valentine, Tito Santana, George "The Animal" Steele, Abdullah The Butcher, Wendi Richter, Lex Luger, Marty Jannetty, Lanny Poffo and The Masked Superstar, Bill Eadie (about to be inducted into the Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame in Amsterdam, NY.) We also interviewed wrestlers from other eras like the 60's and 70's. Wrestlers like Angelo "King Kong" Mosca, "Wolfman" Willie Farkas, Ox Baker and Don Leo Jonathan. We have also interviewed Wrestling promoters, fans and family members. The Documentary has taken over one year to shoot so far. This project has taken us to cities all over the United States and Canada including New York, Atlanta, Tampa, Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver. We hope to complete 4 more days of shooting so we can start the editing process and get it to the film festival circuit. This campaign is to raise funds for flights, crew, editing and marketing the movie.
- Also on board is Evan Ginzburg who was an Associate producer on the movie The Wrestler featuring Mickey Rourke and is the host of Legends TV and Radio Show based in New York City.
- Your contributions will help us tell the story of these great performers, many forgotten. We want this film to be a legacy of what they left behind. Help us share the childhood memories we had and allow us to introduce these Warriors to a new generation of fans.
Evan Ginzburg chats with '350 Days' Producer Darren Antola!
What We Need & What You Get
- We are hoping to raise $50,000. This will help to get me and the crew through the last few days of shooting, begin the editing process of what will be close to 20 days of footage and help with the marketing and entry fees, travel and attendance to film festivals.
- If you are a wrestling fan, you will love our perks! Even if you're not a wrestling fan, the perks will introduce you to this amazing, colorful world.
- If we don't reach our goal, we will use whatever we do get to do as much as possible. It's taken us so long to shoot this because of a shoe string budget so every little bit helps us.
- Many documentaries have been made about Pro Wrestling but none more powerful and beautiful looking. We have only used the best crews and only high end cameras and equipment. This is a loving look at these wrestlers lives and they don't hold anything back. You will be in awe of their brutal honesty.
Other Ways You Can Help
- If you can't contribute, we ask that you tell all your friends and share our links to bring attention to our project. We would really appreciate that. Please use the Indiegogo tools!
Update #1Hey everyone, thanks for all of your support so far!!
It's been an awesome first week with a steady stream of contributions coming in but we still need your help - please keep sharing, supporting & contributing as we have a long way to go to reach our target.
Even the wrestlers are getting involved - check out Lanny Poffo supporting our campaign!!
You can also help Lenny out by voting for him in the Skymall Competition here - Skymall Video Competition