What is ZombieForward? It's a sandbox-style PC game, where player can choose what to do, where to go, etc. The game takes place in the near future, about 2050 year, in the apocalypce world, due to epidemic, full of zombies who want to kick your ass.
There are enough problems in addition to zombies. You need to look for food, drinking water, or you will die soon, watching status warnings. To kill hordes of enemies you will need some weapon, some of wich you can do by your own hands, also you will need healthy sleep and some medicine to cure illnesses.
If you want to survive you will need to use your brain and fight for your life! Other things you could find in variuos places, sometimes not even suitable for them!
Will you survive?
What can i do in your game?
- You can choose one of 24 combined classes of survivors.
- You can use a lots of amazing found/constructed weapons to fight for your life.
- You can build your own Stronghold to survive in such a cruel world.
- You can find/construct vehicle/motorbike/boat/etc. to explore huge, random-generate world.
- You can do all of it with you best friends, in a close groups. You can travel together or separate into small groups to look after stronghold and explore world at the same time!
What i have to do in your game?
- You must look for food, drink, medicines, ammo, clothes, etc to survive.
- You must find safe place to survive, or make some of pther places safe!
- You have to kill crowds of terrible monsters, fight with the modern deseases.
Can i manage my own character?
Yes! We have 4 iconic characters, but if you want to make your own character to play you can do it, using 8 perks, 4 body types, huge amount of beards, haircuts, etc.
This way, you can play as Soldier, Scoundrel, Medic, Engeneer, or make you own!
What kind of graphics do you use?
This game will be mostly like a Fallout, Bastion or Alien Shooter. Isometrical with the sprite objects. But all this will be available in a High Defenition.
When your game will be released?
When it will be done =) But not later then 1st of March 2013. We hope Zombie_Forward will be available to play in 5-6 months.
About funding, perks, etc.
All perks, including using your name, face, etc: you can send us whatever you want to place into The Game. But to be honest we still can decline any "wrong" picture or name.
- $50 Zombie Hunter. Pre-Order to The Gifter! And email'd Thanks to him! Also, digital copy of soundtrack and big poster with one of our iconic characters.
It would be really big poster, a2 format.
- $100 Zombie Tank. Pre-Order to The Gifter! And email'd Thanks to him! Also, digital copy of soundtrack, big poster with one of our iconic characters and Art Book!
Imagine an usual magazine, a4 format, with about 200 pages of perfect concept arts, with discriptions and comics.
- $250 Ten-Zombies-in-a-Box! Pre-Order to The Gifter! And email'd Thanks to him! Also, digital copy of soundtrack, big poster with one of our iconic characters, Magazine-type Art-Book and T-shirt!
Male/Female handmade disign T-Shirt. Like those:
First update! 11.04.2012
Here we want to open describe some game-mechanic moments.
They are in the game. Some of them will give the quests (this quests are optional, but without passing them you could lose a lot of fun and some interesting game moments).
As you can see from the description we will give players the opportunity to build their own characters. For this purpose, we’re introducing 8 groups of skills into the game. 2 of which will be main, other – secondary. This will directly affect the play style, because the main skills will allow access to the special objects and skills, not available to the other characters.
Work on the skill will be made up from the improving it and holding on the current skill level. It is pretty hard so you could not create a real the master of all trades. That’s why we encourage players to invite their friends.
Unfortunately now we have not any screenshots due to the fact that our artist joined us recently.
There will be 2 main areas of musical design: the brutal and not very brutal metal (rock) and the melodic, depressive, ambient. They also will be published soon.
About our engine:
Luckily, we’re writing our own one. Thats why we can take care of making it cross-platform enough.
We’re happy to say that the perks more than $20 will provide access to download digital copies of the soundtrack and art-book. We will add this feature in the nearest update.
Second update! 14.04.2012
Good news, everyone!
We have added perk for people who "hate paying for shipping"! And we named it Zombie Harvester! It provides you to download digital copies of soundtrack (mp3, ogg for your choise) and art-book (pdf, or we cam recode it in any format you like) on the day of release!
More: we are going to open new web site!
- There you will be able to read all our posts in two languages (or even three: english, russian, polish).
- We are going to promote you comics book about Adventures of The Survivors!
- And more! Don't forget to visit us in a week!
You can contact us:
Or you can visit our website.