Alright guys and gals now down to the simple part. We are planning on building a full service, open to the public paintball training facility. Want to come in and just play a round of paintball? Awesome you can do that. Want to learn some outdoor survival skills for you and your family? We got you covered. Eventually we would like to open a firearms safety and training courses as well.
Final DayZ isn’t just about shooting paintballs at each other, nor is it about being prepared for the apocalypse. We want to build a place where families and friends can come to just escape, have an adventure, and have a lot of fun in the process, while getting your friends, family, and children outside together.
Final DayZ is founded and operated by former US Army Veterans. We are 100% owned by US Military Veterans for US Military Veterans. We are also making a personal guarantee that portion of all donations and sales at our facility will be made to various charities that support our troops.
We completely understand if you are unable to make a monetary donation. But please spread the word and let’s get this place built.
Now time for the sales pitch :)
It’s the Final DayZ.
Do you know what to do when the zombacalypse begins?
Training courses are springing up all over the world to teach you how to survive the worst, including how to handle hoards of the undead. These courses seem to have one thing in common…they forget the basics. Some courses want to teach martial arts or sword fighting. Others teach glorified camping and, in one case, their major claim was that they have the most realistic make-up.
Obviously, martial arts and sword fighting are both very fun and useful skills, but what about the basics? Do you know how to purify pond water to make it safe to drink? Do you know how to make a fire when it is snowing outside? What about communications, how are you going to find and contact other survivors, or even loved ones?
The current plan includes 50 – 100 acres of woodland to build and encompass our indoor and outdoor training facilities which includes the following plus more:
- Map reading including day and night land navigation courses, terrain association, and final testing to show your knowledge and skills
- First aid and CPR
- Locating and building shelters for protection from the elements or for safety
- Food gathering including hunting, fishing, foraging, and preparation
- Locating and acquiring water sources, storage, and water purification techniques
- Fire building which will teach you to build fires for warmth, food preparation, and emergency communications with and without technology in both wet and dry conditions
- Radio operations including Morse code, phonetic alphabet, and radio types
- How to use abandoned technology to maximize your survivability
- Indoor training facility to teach, train, and practice team tactics such as clearing buildings and Close Quarter Battle (CQB) techniques
- Final field training exercise to show the skills you learned over this 3 – 5 day period
- Outdoor paintball:
- Attack / Defend Fortress
- Team Elimination
- Points / Timed Play
- Survival (Zombie Survival, must survive an onslaught waves of zombies that can only be neutralized with headshots for a preset amount of time)
- Capture the Flag / Objective
- Hostage Rescue / Recovery
- Indoor paintball:
- A small urban environment to include multiple buildings and a roadway
- Modular course design
- Full Service Paintball Proshop
- First Aid Station
- Training Classrooms
- Team briefing rooms
- Safety Zone - a place to safely rest, relax and cool down after saving the world from the undead
- Certified instructors including survival experts, former military, and law enforcement professionals.
So help us build this dream and a much needed asset to the country and in turn giving mankind the advantage when Z-Day happens and ask yourself can you survive the Final DayZ?