Hello my name is Eduardo Paiz and i am a dreamer, traveller and entrepreneur (I am also a lawyer and legal marketing specialist)
My associate is Pablo Gonzalez also a dreamer, traveller and a persona with a very big heart (Business administration with imports and exports specialty student in his last year)
One day working at our current day jobs we were day dreaming about travelling the entire world we mean every single country of every continent. While working the logistics we noticed that A. we did not have the time for the trip B. We did not have money for the trip and C. Eduardos wife wwould never agree to it, so the dream was just that a dream.
Although stubborn as we are we decided that we could live that dream even if it was partially, by getting to know every single country and culture of the world, and what better way to know every country of the world, through their culture and what is the main expression of a countrys culture... its crafts, and that is how worldcraftcollection.com was conceived.
We started to try and get one craft from every country in the world and we realized that there was no easy way to do it, for some countries of the world not even on the internet could we find a Craft vendor (Try to find a vendor for Comoro Crafts online you will see what i mean) so the journey got a little uphill. We set the goal to get one different craft monthly so our collection will be complete in around 16 years (We are only taking into consideration the un general recognition countries).
After that we decided that we were being selfish and that probably out there there where a lot of people with the same interests and problems that we have encountered, so we took the determination to help them as well (play superman music in this part), and decided to create a company around our idea.
Of course when you talk crafts everyone thinks charity for some reason, and so did we, so we decided that a percetage of the company earnings will go to a charity in the country where the crafts where bought, so at the end of our journey not only we would have a craft of every country, we would have helped EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!! and that sounds pretty cool and rewarding.
So in order to start this project we will need the following:
1. Website set up.
2. Logistics costs to set up the company and the connections to get craft samples for the first 24 countries.
3. Publicity and advertising costs for the start-up to let everybody know that a way to help and know the entire world has been created!!
If you help us in the quest to reaching and knowing the ENTIRE WORLD we will give you the following perks:
1. Free shipment to your home of the first craft we sent out to the public. As the website and company mean to have a misterious feel to it we cannot tell you what the craft will be or where is it from, but we will give you a hint, check out our nationality and we love little dolls that you put under your pillow to help you sleep.
2. 10% discount on your subscription for the first 12 months.
3. Special pictures from the first charity event we host with the proceedings of the first shipment that will come with your very own free craft.
Other ways you can help:
Money is not everything and we believe that it will come one way or another because WorldCraftCollection is just a trend waiting to happen, but we will also need your help!!! send us an email to email@example.com with your email address so that we can send you progress reports on how we are doing so that you can forward to your friends and family to let them know about world craft collection. We are also looking for contacts in every country to help us with all the logistics of the crafts, so you can be our contact in your home country and work with us in achieving the dream so let us know where you are from and that you are interested!!! we will contact you and tell you how to work with us.