Water for Everyone is a project that is trying to provide clean water through ceramic water filters in Myanmar. Through a partnership created with the non-profit Thirst Aid (thirst-aid.org), Water for Everyone will sell re-usable water bottles (of our own design!) and 80% of the profits from each water bottle will go to donating water filters. The other 20% will be going to continuing this campaign. Water for Everyone wants to make clean water accesible to everyone, join the fight today!