Our Scheduled Movie Premier Showtime in Austin, Texas
Saturday, October 26 @ 11:30pm - Zombie Room
- All Perks will be delivered in 30 to 45 days from when this short campaign ends in a couple of weeks. Digital Perks may be delivered sooner.
- If you don't see the exact perk you want please feel free to contact us. We are allowed to add perks to the campaign.
- Below there are Images of some of the Perks.
- Also, there are Short Video scenes & Photo Images from the Movie
- Finally, there is a Summary of Funds we need to at long last Launch the Film into the Open Market and Promote the Premier at the Housecore Horror Film Festival in Austin, Texas
What One Movie Celebrity is Saying:
"I’ve known Steve for 25 years and he never fails to impress.” – Ray Romano
Who We Are:
Steve Altman wrote and directed the still-running “Just Imagine”, garnering the LA Times “Critics Choice Award” and to which Variety calls “Amazing” (www.justimaginetheshow.com). He also wrote and directed “Duality: A Psychological Comedy”, to five star reviews at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in 2011 (www.dualitytheshow.com), and this past summer mounted his Time Machine Musical at the Hollywood Fringe where Bob Leggett of the Examiner declared, “it could very well win a Tony!” (www.thetimemachinemusical.com)
He has written and directed many short films and plays including “Hellgig: When comedy goes wrong” and “The Trailer”, both Officials Selections at the 2001 and 2002 LA Shorts Film Festivals.
“Unknown Project” represents a foray into feature-length. The idea came when he and producing partner Paul Gentry decided to take found footage to the next level, with very little “jerky” camera work, characters you can care about, a sense of humor, and a script that has motion and subtext. The film has been selected to screen at the Housecore Horror Film Festival in Austin, Texas later this month.
Steve has studied with Stella Adler, and has worked with Ed Begley, William Baldwin, Jay Leno, Dennis Miller, Brad Garrett, Mike O'Malley, George Lopez, José Feliciano, Smokey Robinson, Motown, Disney, HBO, Comedy Central, Dick Clark and NASA.
Photo Images from Film Production:
Watch WUZZUPDOC.com Outtakes SHORT VIDEO:
Images of Some of the Perks:
Associate and Co-executive Producer
Ending Credits with (YOUR NAME HERE)
CHILD BITE was ALSO Invited to Perform at the Housecore Horror Film Festival
Scheduled for: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 25 – ANTONE’S 2:00pm
CHILD BITE's T-shirt & Latest CD are included in some of the Perks
CHILD BITE Latest CD Album Vision Crimes with Digital Download Codes
Click Here to listen to The Songs--->http://childbite.com/
Official Housecore Gear will be offered as part of the Perks Soon
Funding needs in Order of Priority:
- Post production costs includes the final editing & sound editing
- To promote the Premier of the film in HD at the Housecore Horror Film Festival at the end of October covering the costs of Media Ads, posters, T-shirts etc.
- To produce a Modest Volume of Blu-Ray disc inventory that reduces the cost per disc so that we can sell them at a price point in-line with other Indie Blu-ray Films on the market
- Pay for Expenses to finish our web design for our site to sell the Digital Download, Blu-Ray & future versions of the Unknown Project plus any accessories.
- Balance of the funds to be used to market and promote the Film on the internet worldwide. Primarily media buys in Facebook & YouTube. Along with banner ads on Sci Fi & Horror blogs & web sites. The more we raise beyond our goal the more potential target audience we will be able to reach.
NOW If we raise more than $200,000 we'll open in a limited number of theaters across the country.
What? It could happen.
OH and if we go over $10,000 we may be able to hire a couple of the World famous Tattooed Suicide Girl Models to pass out Unknown Project Premier movie flyers at the Houscore Horror Film Fest. The theater will be filled with 17 to 35+ men which happens to be the Demographic for this Film Genre
Nah... hmm.. or