Who is behind this project?
We are two sisters from Venezuela. We are obsessed about graphic design and we love to share our vision with the world. Rather than an actual physical studio, picture us living in 2 different cities (Los Angeles and San Diego) making our design studio out of every space where the creative process happens. Even though we rely on technology 100% to keep us connected in business, we share an amazing bond that allows our design magic to happen with ease and grace.
Our designs are eye-catching. We have developed a portfolio of a variety of innovative designs that reflect our multicultural influences crossed with the modern trends of today. Our designs hold the potential to develop into a unique brand yet still converge into today's audience demands.
This project is all about supporting us to get to the big Trade Show SURTEX 2013 in New York City in May 2013 - where we can have the opportunity to connect to buyers from around the world. We hope that your support of our design collections will make a big impression at this important event!
Along this page is a sneak peak of our designs. We wish we could show more but we need to be copyright cautious.
Here is a scoop of our plans..
This show will be a key platform to expand our business into the licensing industry... So we are building an extensive portfolio of our original art, so that when we connect with potencial buyers everything is in place for buyers to take our designs out to the world.
Besides designing, designing and more designing we've taken care of more than the basics. We have paid for our booth, made flight and hotel reservations, designed our promotional material and started to design our booth decoration. Now, here is where we need your help: once the booth decoration and the promo material are ready for production we'll need to cover the following:
The money that you donate to the project will go directly toward funding the following expenses:
- Printing promotional materials
- Marketing Campaign
- Furniture and general decoration for the booth
- Shipping all those materials (for booth decoration to NYC)
Funding will also go towards:
- Copyrighting our art
- Printing and building Hardcover Portfolios
- Purchasing the technology necessary to show our art during the trade show
THE BEST SUPPORT YOU CAN GIVE US IS TO PLEDGE FOR US!
Thank you so much! for your pledge. We hope you’ll not only help us make our dream a reality by supporting and donating to our project, but to also help us spread the word far and wide! We are counting on you!!
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN HELP SPREAD THE WORD:
1. Tweet about it! This is our handle @daridesign on twitter. Here are some sample tweets that you can copy and paste (or change to make your own or whatever) to make it extra quick and easy for you:
Great Designs! Help @daridesign reach their dream of going to #Surtex2013 for the first time! http://ow.ly/fayM1
2. Please feel free to use the same messages above to post on facebook, change them to your liking or write your own. If you haven't already this is great opportunity to like us on Facebook.
3. Post a badge on your blog or your website telling the world that you’re supporting our project! You can right click and save the badges below to use them. Link it back to this page so more people can learn all about it! :)
Dariela and Dariana Cruz