Haiti street children and battered women need your help. Our mission is to help homeless children to find a safe place to receive support, sleep, eat, socialize, and develop skills that will be useful throughout their lives. These children are being exposed to daily physical and emotional abuse, and sleep with empty stomach.
HELP US RAISE THE $57,000 NEEDED BETWEEN NOW AND AUGUST 7TH
THE IMPACT: Completion of a community shelter for homeless children near the earthquake ravaged Haiti Capital.
- Reduce the number of sexual assault against minors
- Facilitate medical care for street kids from 6 to 17 years old
- Reduce the number of crimes, and create a more peaceful society
WHAT WE NEED:
Please take a moment to make a Contribution today, and thank you for helping to reach this ambitious goal. We are seeking for a contribution of any amount that will bring us closer to our goal of $57,000. We are devoted, very excited and eager to see this project succeed. You can be a part of that excitement by supporting these unfortunate children with a donation on this campaign page. $1, $2, $5, $10………..Every effort is welcome.
HOW CAN YOU HELP!
First and foremost by pledging. Your contributions are the fuel this project needs to reach its goals. We can’t get anywhere without you. Donate today to get this train rolling!
LET’S STOP VIOLENCE FROM TAKING INNOCENT CHILDREN’S LIVES
LET’S FEED, EDUCATE, AND TRAIN CHILDREN FOR A BETTER TOMORROW
Can Not Give? Great Ways You Can Support UNDER TENTS
If you want to support my work, but cannot donate money, I would really appreciate the following instead:
- Share this campaign link on your FB page with a clear message asking your friends to donate on your behalf
- Share this campaign link via Twitter, using the hash tag #hope4haiti
- If you’re a media creator (writer, video blogger, web series producer, podcaster etc.) consider using your platform to profile/interview me. I’m available via phone, Skype.
- If you KNOW a media creator, consider sending them my link as a tip asking them to feature/profile me!
- If you’re a small business owner or freelancer, consider donating a service/product for me to include in my perks
- If you’re a non-profit I’ve worked with in the past, consider giving me a shout out via an email blast or highlighting this campaign on your blog
Note: Media creators, non-profits, and small business owners that make a significant push for visibility of my campaign via their platforms will be included in a dedicated blog post and email blast to over 2500 email contacts.