Above you can watch a video by Donald Trump on October 24th, 2012. In the video Donald Trump asks President Barack Obama to provide his college applications, transcripts and release his passport history. In return Trump would donate $5 million dollars to charity of Obama’s choice.
- This video was released October 24, 2012
- Mr. Trump gave President Obama till October 30, 2012 to agree his proposal
- President Obama ignored the proposal and no charity received $5 million dollars
Then something sad happened to the Northeast on October 29th, 2012. Hurricane Sandy moved ashore near New Jersey and New York. Hurricane Sandy’s wind and water destroyed homes, cars other personal property. New York Governor Andrew Cuomo estimates Hurricane Sandy caused $50 billion in damages and economic losses for the U.S. Northeast.
I would like to propose a new deal for Mr. Trump. Until November 30th, 2012 indiegogo is waiving fees for all Red Cross campaigns. 100% of donations will go directly to the non-profit organization. Here is my idea:
- Through your generous donations we raise money for victims of Hurricane Sandy
- 100% of money raised goes directly to the Red Cross
- At the end of the campaign we all together ask Mr. Trump to match our donations
Whatever money we raise goes towards the Red Cross and helping victims of Hurricane Sandy. Mr. Trump, if he so chooses, can look like a great guy helping out a worthy cause.
Other Ways You Can Help
Of course you do not have to donate money to this Hurricane Sandy cause to help out. If you would to donate directly to the Red Cross their link is below:
This is just one way to help out people in need. I hope other people out there get creative and use other strategies to help Hurricane Sandy victims.