It could happen to anyone...
Imagine you're walking to your car, alone at night in a dimly-lit parking lot. Suddenly you hear the heavy pounding of running feet and as you turn to look you see a terrifying sight -- there is a man racing menacingly toward you, clearly intent on attacking you!
What do you do when the perpetrator is right there, in your face? Fumble for your phone to call the police? Struggle with a small canister of pepper spray? Grope for your handgun?
The fact is, most crimes occur in less than 90 seconds. The likelihood of being able to muster the mental and physical capacity to find and properly use your phone, mace or other personal security device in that chaotic moment is slim.
But help is on the way.
The Tiger Eye Security Sensor™ (TESS™) is a hands-free, voice-activated, wearable sensor designed to help deter crime and violence. With this ingenious, inconspicuous sensor, help is just one word away. If you cry out, saying words like “help,” “stop,” or “no” during a situation where you feel threatened, TESS™ actually detects the stress in your voice and activates itself.
If you say “help” again when prompted, or manually activate the device, TESS™ will immediately call police to your GPS location. At the same time, the device will begin video recording events and will loudly announce to the criminal that the police are on the way and to LEAVE NOW!
This alone might scare the criminal into fleeing without completing his crime. The video feed, stored in the cloud, can be used later to identify and prosecute criminals.
A. Manual Activation.
- Manual activation button disguised as a gem. Simply press it to enjoy Tess's™ full functionality via simple voice commands.
B. LED Light:
- TESS emits a powerful LED light to warn the predator and illuminate the environment for video recording.
C. Video Camera:
- Video camera lens begins recording all events the moment you call for help or manually activite it.
- Video recordings are then instantly sent to the cloud, or directly to emergency responders via cellular network.
D. Built-In Microphone:
- Built-in microphone uses stress analysis technology to detect unusual stress in the wearer's voice.
- The microphone picks up on specific keywords like "HELP" or "STOP" and asks if you want TESS™ to call for help.
- Once activated, the microphone records all audio and sends it to the cloud.
- TESS™ uses voice recognition technology to "train" itself to your specific voice.
E. Cellular Chip.
- Built-in cellular chip sends video and audio recordings to the cloud, or a proactive monitoring service.
- Cellular connection is also used to send your GPS location and physical adress to emergency responders when prompted.
- TESS™ alerts you if you're in an area with little or no cellular service.
F. Eco-Drive Technology.
- Eco-Drive battery captures kinetic engergy so you never have to change batteries or recharge TESS™.
The ideal solution.
Worn as a piece of jewelry (yes, we'll be designing awesome bling for the device) or as a simple silver or gold magnetic pin, TESS™ will match any outfit, and it's perfect for:
Women who are concerned about their safety
Female college students
Parents who want to protect their children from bullying or kidnapping
Older adults who want an extra sense of security
Real estate agents
People who live in high crime areas
Anyone whose safety and security you care about!
10 for Humanity is working with top technologists, researchers, developers and criminal justice officials to develop the prototype for TESS™ and have it available for you at the beginning of the new year.
You don't have to feel helpless anymore.
It's time to take your power back! The Tiger Eye Security Sensor™ can help you do this. And you can help us make this possible by making a contribution to our crowdfunding campaign today!
To get started, look over to the right at our 12 different rewards, and pick the one that most excites you. It's that easy, and your contributions go directly to the making the world a safer, less violent, and more peaceful place.
We thank you in advance for your generous support. And don't forget to share our campaign with all of your friends!
So, what will 10 for Humanity™ do with the money it raises?
For starters, we’ll finish the prototype of the Tiger Eye Security Sensor™ so we can fulfill your orders! Your contribution helps to pay for the researchers and experts who are helping us actually pull all the technologies together to create this amazing device. It will also help us supply vulnerable populations with a beta version of the device so we can ensure it really meets their needs. Finally, a portion of the funds will go toward operating costs. We promise, every dollar will be put to good use and help us get TESS to market faster.
10 for Humanity™ is committed to reducing acts of violence and crime by 10% over the next decade by developing 10 new technologies that will help stop rape, domestic violence and bullying — and even save lives!
Our team is composed of intrepid entrepreneurs who possess decades of experience in criminal justice, victim advocacy, emerging technology, business development, project management and operations. (Learn more about our team by visiting our 10 for Humanity Website)
We appreciate your generous contribution and thank you for your enthusiastic support for TESS™ and 10 for Humanity™. Please remember to share news of your contribution with your friends!
Get One of These Awesome T-Shirts By Choosing the Rock the Tiger Eye™ Perk Level Now!
Have Ideas for how 10 for Humanity™ can do even more to reduce the impact of global violence?
Choose the Tiger Eye™ Influencer Perk, and you’ll have the chance to help us brainstorm solutions during a private dinner with the 10 for Humanity™ Executive Team.
Company founder CJ Scarlet (center-right, looking up and laughing) and a handful of her closest friends at a recent charity wine-tasting hosted by 10 for Humanity™.