Hello and thank you for taking the time to visit my Indiegogo :)
The past few days have been a bit crazy, however, I finally set up some stuff in order to get this project rolling. Thank you guys for signing up and giving me the chance to make this a reality. I worked long and hard on this project and I am so proud to present it to everyone here!
Here is the Plushy spec's that we've all been waiting for! :)
- Height: 15" inches
- Width: 16" inches
- Thickness: 4" inches
- Made out of 100% Polyester & PP Cotton
- Super soft and squishy
- Design hand made with many months of revisions
- Grab 2 pillows and place a set on the couch on opposite sides. You can have 2 orange sides, 2 blue sides, or even 1 of each side to compliment eachother :)
- You can use a set for throw pillows on your bed.
- They are comfy to sit on if you have hardwood floors for guests.
- They are great to throw at people.
- Buy some catnip, sprinkle it on the pillow, ...??, Profit!
Awesome, so why $6,750?
I am asking for $6,750 to fund this project in order to get my design produced as quickly as possible. With the amount of attention that it has gained, there is no way I would be able to single handedly produce these in a reasonable time frame. The funds include, but are not limited to the following:
- Cost to get these produced.
- Cost to get the fabric inspected by safety third parties.
- Cost to pack, and warehouse the goods overseas and domestically.
- Cost to import goods into the US to be distributed ASAP.
- Cost to cover any additional international packages such as the UK that require more funds to get there securely.
- Cost for door-to-door delivery, from my forwarder to packing location.
- Maybe one pizza while I write the labels out :o)
- Lastly, the packaging and shipping to get them to your front door!
Here's a price breakdown!
50% goes to manufacturing (producing, safety checks)
30% goes to importing them (customs, freight shipping, forwarding)
10% goes to supplies and shipping (such as a boxes! tape! postage! yay!)
9% goes towards indigogo processing fees
1% goes to 10 pizzas, sodas, and chips, as bribery to friends that will:
- Generate all names/addresses/etc on a shipping label
- Print that label, stick it on a box
- Put your fluffy goodness in the box
- Tape the boxes up
- Help deiliver the boxes to UPS the same day its packed
- Make sure everything is organized and stuff! :)
- Make sure you have an awesome experience
- Be very thankful for your awesomeness!
I'd like to clarify that this is not a flexible funding project, so either the project makes it or it doesn't. I did not want to flexible fund this as the funds would all directly going towards the project itself, and I didn't want to just run off with unused money that won't go towards the initial goal for its intended purposes.
Raffle Rules & Information:
- Single $5 Pledge = 1 Raffle ticket
- Multiple Raffle Pledges are Allowed
Make sure to share! The more raffle entrees, the more squishy's we can give out! I mean, come on.. who doesn't love the squishies? :D
As some folks have been asking:
For this project, Indiegogo will return your funds to you if the project is not successful. Only if it is successful, will they be fully withdrawn as a permanent method. Please contact me if you have any other questions!
Thank you :)