Who Am I?
Hi my name is Alex O'Dell. Thats me with my son Theo who will soon be 7 years old. My education has lent itself towards Art, Sociology, and music with a desire to make this world a better place to live.
This campaign is important to me because I know it is relevant to where the world is today and there seems to be a suggestion that businesses are to become more social. This book not only advocates social inclusion but sees it as a necessity as it also places the reader in a position of both self reflection as a global citizen, and as part of a species. This book will be able to show economists a model of how to control global economy by placing the longevity of a business before profits.
This is no ordinary book as the content will unfold also in real time.
What do I need?
I need funds
- To buy the relevant IT equipment to produce both an e-book and make a paperback version available (therefore cost of publishers)
- To register certain copyrights and registered designs related to the content of the book
- To make 10 hardback versions of the book
- Promotional and Advertising costs
- Taking the physical time out to do a thorough job
What do you get?
- Depending on how much you donate. I offer a free e-book before others get it
- For large donations a mention in the book as a major contributor
- You will ultimately be glad you funded such a project because if you had not then you would not have realised how vital this book is to Humanity.
What can I do to contribute?
Once you read this book you will know what to do to contribute.