Welcome to Gaming World Wide's American Cancer Society Event, brought to you by Gaming World Wide, Doublekill.us, RetrocadeMagazine.com and Retroids!
Joel West is heading for a 100 hour marathon on Frenzy! Watch here:http://www.twitch.tv/joelwestgamer
Want to help more? Here are some ideas!
- Invite your friends to join this Facebook event!
- Blog / Tweet / Facebook it!
- Submit something to be auctioned (contact Josh Jones athttps://www.facebook.com/JjJones1981)
All funds raised go to the American Cancer Society:
- Helping people take steps to reduce their risk of cancer or finding it early when it is most treatable
- Investing in research to find, prevent, treat, and cure the disease
- Providing free information and services to help people facing breast and other cancer variants today - when and where they need it - including transportation, lodging, wigs, support programs, financial assistance, and more
- Ensuring access to mammograms for women who need them, and encouraging lawmakers to pass laws to defeat breast cancer
We are auctioning off awesome stuff to raise money for Cancer research on here on Indiegogo. Here are some of the great gaming and movie perks up for grabs.
Autographed Twin Galaxies Trading Card signed by Ryan Sullivan, from the 2011 set. (card #85)
Scott Schiaffo Signed "Clerks" Photos
Marilyn Ghigliotti Autographs
Signed Scott Schiaffo books.
Linger DVD signed by Lead Actor Scott Schiaffo
The Eric Cummings Grab Bag
Autographed Chris Tirpak TGI Trading Cards
Rachel Lara Signed photos!
"Welcome to Raccoon City" memorbelia sign autographed by Rachel Lara