Shortcut url: http://igg.me/at/tax-refunds-to-free-energy
As you know, our motto is "Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies" -- a quest we've been on for nearly 11 years now. And as you will see in our listing at http://Top5Energy.com, there are indeed many very promising technologies getting very close to market, with newcomers to the quest arriving quite regularly.
No one else out there is providing the kind of coverage that we have been providing for over a decade, though there are a few specialized news services emerging in specific areas, especially LENR. We cover the spectrum of exotic (and sometimes conventional) free energy breakthroughs.
We would like to get to a point where we don't need to do any fundraisers for PES. We present here a couple of things we'll be pursuing to reach that objective in the fairly short term, even before some of these technologies emerge into the marketplace where we can benefit from the role we've playing in facilitating their success.
What We Need & What You Get
Here are some of the wants and needs we have -- how we will be using your funds. We hope to far surpass the fundraising goal, both to increase our ability to develop a self-sustaining revenue stream, and at least to lengthen the time until we need to do another fundraiser.
- Continuing our daily free energy news coverage, tackling those subjects that seem to us to be the most promising, keeping you abreast of these developments.
- Networking with inventors, investors, businessmen, potential licensees, other media, and engineers to help facilitate the forward movement of the most promising technologies so they can be made available to you (and the rest of humanity) more rapidly.
- We have secured the previously-unclaimed domain name http://FreeEnergyMall.com, and we would like to find someone who can spearhead and manage a website that measures up to this name. This could be a great revenue source for our network as well as a great service to you.
- We would like to launch a FE Translation Network, headed by a linguist who can oversee the various translators. What they will do is translate our content into their target language, and share in the advertising revenue from that content. It's a win-win-win. The new audience benefits from having access to the content, the translator wins by receiving revenue for their efforts, we win by receiving a share of that revenue to help finance our operations. This can also open up new sources of information for our news and network. Already, more than half of our traffic comes from outside the U.S. due to our recognition that this is a global effort.
- In the next few weeks, I would like to travel to Florida ($650 budgeted) to see Milan Condric's force multiplier system that has allegedly been third party tested to produce 650+ HP. It uses a combination of pneumatics, wind, mechanical, and another type of energy source to create a base-load capable system that would be very cheap once commercialized. Under NDA, I've seen three videos of it in operation. I would like to be able to see the third-party report, and see the system in operation for myself, so I can have more confidence when approaching potential investors about looking into the technology. If it checks out, it is a potential candidate for our Top 5 listing. I plan on also publishing a report on my trip and what I've seen, without disclosing the details of the mechanism, for your benefit.
PAY BACK LOAN
- In December, we received a loan for $2000. He was hoping to let it slide for longer, but due to unfolding circumstances, he needs to get it back asap. We will be paying him from our tax return. Also, I still owe another person who loaned us $3000 last October. We don't have enough in our tax return to cover both of these.
The arrival of even one of these exotic free energy technologies into the marketplace will radically transform the world. Several of them are getting very close. Our coverage and networking has been playing a pivotal role in helping to move these things closer to fruition.
- Bring hope to people that solutions are on their way and in process of emerging.
- It's "power to the people," empowering people by their not having to worry about electricity and fuel for their homes, businesses, and transportation. This will free them up to pursue what they are really good at, as opposed to having to work for others doing things that are not in alignment with their true talents and destiny.
- It disempowers the powers that be, rendering them obsolete.
- Clean up the planet.
- (This list could be very long, but you get the idea.)
Other Ways You Can Help
Some people just can’t contribute, but that doesn’t mean you can’t help:
- You can help get the word out about this campaign.
- You can use the Indiegogo share tools!
- http://PESWiki.com - our news and directory site
- http://PESN.com - our exclusive stories
- http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:PES_Network,_Inc. - about us
Team on This Campaign: