- My name is Michael Larkin and like many other college students I graduated with a degree but was unable to find work in my field of study. I want to put the skills that I have learned to good use. So instead of looking for somebody to employ me I decided that I would go to work for myself.
- This is a new start in my life and I want to use it not only to begin a new life for me, but for others that are like me.
- This is phase one. If the company grows I want to branch out into entertainment and game development. Part of my vision is to set the industry standard.
What We Need & What You Get
- I see that I need about $4000 to get started.
- Better camera & stand $2000
- Boom mic & stand $400 to $500
- File to become a LLC $450
- Television advertising $600 to $900
- Company USB drives $300 to $400
- Business Account $? (whatever is leftover will be used for miscellaneous expenses)
- If you are in the Wisconsin area (northeast) I can provide you with a service. Sorry but I am limited to where I can go.
- $25 donors x 20 Flash Photo Gasllery
- $50 donors x 10 Flash Navigation Bar
- $100 donors x 5 Animated Logo
- $250 donors x 4 Basic Commercial
- $500 donors x 2 Premium Commercial
- If I cannot get my goal I will focus primarily on the equipment. Forming and LLC will help me to get a business account and the advertising will help get the word out that the company exists. The USB drives aren’t essential but help after a project is finished.
- I want to help those that want to succeed in life. Providing a service to help them realize their dreams is how I feel I can help. However I eventually want to provide a haven for those that want to enter the entertainment industry but find it difficult and those that make it in, so they don’t feel like cogs in a machine.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Cupiding and word of mouth will help me get clients and prospective team members.