Soon To Be
This is the story of a young woman named Sarah who is thrilled about her pregnancy until her doctor determines her baby has died in the womb and is forced to take out the stillborn. Filled with grief and loneliness from being unable to cope with her loss, Sarah falls into deep postpartum depression.
This film will bring to light the harsh reality many women have to go through after the loss of a child.
Your donation will help us get the tools we need to get this film finished. After the film is finished we are planning to send it in to SXSW 2014
What We Need & What You Get
We need $650 to pay for rental equipment, make up effects and to promote our short film.
What you will get if you donate:
- If you donate more then $25 dollars DVD
- Also put your name and photo in the credits of our film.
This story is very personal and it will impact millions. We would love for you're help so we can showcase this story the right way..
Other Ways You Can Help
There are so many ways you can help us and help the mothers that are going through this.
- If you dont have money, dont wory. Just spread the word about our campaign to others.
- You can even use indiegogo.com to spread the word.
- Also if you want to help the mothers directly that are going through this please check out http://www.griefwatch.com/support-group
- Check out the stories and how you can help these mothers.
Thank you so much for you're time..