Hey Kite Surf Fans And Addicts - We Need Your Support!During the last 2 two years, the KSP Kite Surf Pro has organized some of the most thrilling kite surf world cup events in locations like Hawaii, Mauritius, Portugal, Peru and more.
This 2013 season has started with a little less karma, with 3 events having been cancelled due to financial reasons. However, we are not just giving up. We have 30 world class male and female riders - desperate to compete, an incredible crew and local community and the dates set for a fantastic World Championship Event at Ho'okipa on Maui from November 22 to December 1, 2013.
Other than most world cup organizations, the KSP is a rider driven organization with the goal to provide world class events for the world's best athletes in the best possible conditions.
30 riders from all over the World train hard every day to compete for the World Title. From barrels in big waves to exciting aerials in cross/on-shore winds, different training and competition environments provide the biggest variety of skills and guarantee that the best overall rider takes the title at the end.
What We Need & What You Get
For the upcoming event at Ho'okipa, we already have a lot in place: local government support, a kite brands that has stepped up to support one KSP event each, some additional sponsors and the world's best male and female riders desperate to compete for the World Title.
Now, we still need approx. 20.000$ in funds for:
- prize money (not quite the golf tournament amounts, but an important incentive for the riders efforts travelling around the world)
- travel expenses and crew salaries
- media & video - the most important bit when it comes to promoting the KSP riders as well as the sport of kite surfing as a whole
Your contribution goes to the KSP - an officially recognised non profit organization based in Germany. Thus, for Germany companies and individuals, tax deductibility is ensured and for EU donors, we will supply all required documents to apply for tax deduction. Typically, all EU countries apply the same standards for non-profit organizations as the German law.
The Impact You Make
can change peoples lives - which is certainly true for most of the
top kite surfers from the furthest countries of our World.
Has kite surfing changed your lives, and is it impacting your live just like ours? Then help us make 2013 a great competition season and to change even more lives by supporting the KSP!
Here is how your donation can make a difference:
- we will be able to continue tu support those riders that are focused on wave kiting and further supply them with a platform to build their reputation, name - and in many cases - a future for themselves.
- we all get another great, powerful competition with the next level of amazing aerials and big wave riders - as to win the KSP, the riders invent all the new thrilling moves we all enjoy to watch and to try ourselves.
- we will promote kite surfing through our online, TV and all our favorite kite magazines, spreading the word about our fantastic sport and giving more people around the world the chance to experience that positive change that kite surfing brought to our lives.
Other Ways You Can Help
And don't forget to like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/KSPworldtour. :)
Thanks a lot for your support,
Your KSP team