**WE HIT OUR GOAL, BUT LET'S SHOW THE WORLD WE WANT BETTER T.V. AND BREAK $100,000. THIS WILL ALLOW US TO NOT ONLY SHOOT A FULL 22 MIN EPISODE, BUT HELP US NEGOTIATE BETTER TERMS WITH TV NETWORKS.
---Check update tab for more info!----
The Concept of the Show "7 Days of Change"
Get inside the lives of people living through the world’s hardest issues; witness the Sevenly team implement a life-changing solution in seven days—what normally might take months to accomplish. Rally behind charities as they passionately come beside everyday heroes who are struggling and pressing forward, failing and succeeding, and celebrating – as they fight, for Seven Days of Change.
Imagine a Reality TV show that follows the weekly challenges of Sevenly, a 30 person, for-profit company in Orange County, California, that runs a different campaign every week to raise funding and awareness for charities that are changing the world. The show will focus on the challenges facing the Sevenly team, the charitable organization being featured, and individuals affected by the cause. By weaving these three stories together, the show will invite the audience to participate in an inspirational series of hope, activism, and change.
* For press & network inquiries email: Reality@sevenly.org
6 Example Episodes
- Get inside the homes of severe Autism and help strengthen the families at their breaking point.
- Raiding brothels in Cambodia and the construction of a new Safe House.
- Enter the hardships of Child Cancer & share the burden of extreme medical bills.
- Uncovering the Domestic Sex Trade and bringing restoration to its victims
- Breaking the chains of Domestic Violence & building Freedom Homes for the rescued.
- Provide life-saving surgeries for the outcast communities of Haiti.
All t-shirt and sweatshirt sizes will be collected after campaign ends.