Sending Baby Lucy Home
As many of you know, Baby Lucy died on Friday night in Albuquerque, NM surrounded by her mother and father and other family members. They are now faced with covering the required funerary costs to send Baby Lucy home on a plane for a burial in Minnesota while they drive home with the rest of the family.
We are now humbly asking for your help
Here are the costs that this fundraising campaign aims to meet:
- $3,000 for the mortuary and flight for Lucy to Minneapolis, MN.
- $500 for Lucy's casket.
- $500 for travel expenses for the family driving from Albuquerque to Minneapolis.
- $250 to go towards www.indiegogo.com
- Any and all funds will go to these essential items even if we don't meet the entire fundraising goal.
So many people have asked how they might help the family. Any amount from $1 on up is so welcome. This has been such a difficult time for the family who feels overwhelmed with their loss and now these unanticipated costs.
- Please contribute whatever your economic situation allows.
- We realized not everyone can access a bank to contribute to the Wells Fargo account (which is still accepting funds for Baby Lucy's family) so we are hoping this indiegogo fundraising campaign will help folks from all over the world contribute.
Other Ways You Can Help
Some people just can’t contribute, but that doesn’t mean you can’t help:
- Please get the word out and make some noise about this fundraising campaign.
- Please use the Indiegogo share tools!
Thank you so much for your contributions and prayers!