Meme McKensie Brown
My name is Jennifer. I am from a family with a slew of boys. When I found out we were finally getting a baby girl in our family, I couldn't wait to spoil her. And so meet Meme ...
Meme came into life as a bundle of bouncing brown curls and bright eyes. She has always been the perfect combination - fearless as a tomboy but would play dressup all day long. She is the light of our family. She is the sunshine in our days. She never stops smiling or laughing or loving. She is giving. She is compassionate. She is fighting for her life.
Meme has been fighting ovarian cancer for 4 years - she's only 21. She's given up playing volleyball in college, she's given up her beautiful hair, she's given up her dreams of being a nurse, and we need your help so that she doesn't give up her fight for her life.
Meme needs your help
- While Aunt Sharon and Uncle David have always been hard working and frugal, Meme's fight has taken a toll on them. Taking care of their baby girl has taken them out of work for months over the four years.
- Meme's chemo pill is $100 - two times a day
- Her daily chemo treatments are $1000's - every day for five days a week
- She also needs your prayers
What your help means
- Your contributions will go to help pay for Meme’s medical bills
- Even if we don’t reach our goal, every contribution will be appreciated and used to help pay for Meme’s chemo treatments and pills and the constant pain medications she needs
- With all Aunt Sharon and Uncle David are going through, help with the medical bills will take one burden off their minds
Other ways to help
- Forward this to anyone who has been affected by cancer and who wants to help a beautiful, loving family in their fight to save their baby.
- Check back for updates on Meme’s fight
- Pray, pray, pray – her only hope is a miracle. Pray for God to lay His loving hands on my family.