Who is TimerToppy
We are a real family of four with two little girls, Ansley and Addison. Addison is our youngest and will be turning 1 this December and Ansley will be 4 on Christmas eve. Mommy and Daddy (aka Katie and Daniel) are high school sweethearts and we continued dating through college even though we went to rival colleges. We were married shortly after college and a few years after that were blessed with our first little angel. When Ansley was born it was important to us to give her the best nutrition and upbringing that we could. Katie was fortunate and able to produce enough milk to keep up with our new feeding machine. It was also important for Katie to pump and store the milk in case she needed to leave Ansley with a sitter or daddy. When she started pumping we found the storage and mainly the labeling of the bottles very difficult and a truly archaic process. We tried sticky notes, dry erase, charting, and even a few clever apps that were out at the time. None of these methods really seemed to make sense and although some were better than others we really didn't feel like any of these old methods were very simple. Even IF the sticky notes didn't fall of in the fridge, or you didn't smudge the writing on the bottle, at 3 am it's not easy to do the reverse math to see how long a bottle has been in the fridge even if the dates are clearly written. So we started thinking of how to make it easier and over the last 3 years we've finally gotten our prototypes COMPLETED and TimerToppy was born!!! A simple, safe (BPA FREE) way to track how long your milk or forumla has been in the bottle.
Your support in ANY capacity is appreciated beyond what you can ever imagine. We are launching this IndieGOGO campaign so that we can get the first production run out into the real world helping mommies and daddies like us to make one part of raising these precious angels just a little bit easier. You can buy some of the tops, show us some love on any social media, or even donate to our cause and wish us the best of luck. We also want to know what you think of the idea and hear how else the TimerToppy could be used!
How Does It Work
What We Need & What You Get
Here's the Deal
- Your breast milk and formula is LIQUID GOLD and we want to make sure you aren't wasting a drop, so we've come up with some great perks for our supporters!
- We need to raise $15, 000 to get our first production run out the door. With your help we can get the factory molds and first run of real Tops out and into the hands of mothers that really need this product!
- The gold coin is a single time pack and will get you started with an easier milk storage system. This is for those who think that it's a great idea, but want to see for themselves first hand before ordering a whole box.
- The pot of gold is a 3 pack and is for those who have been searching the internet for a better way to store their milk and want to say "ya we got and we want it BAD". These people tend to keep a few bottles in the fridge and need to keep it organized.
- The gold mine is a 5 pack and is a great gift for working mothers. This will give you enough Tops to have a few in the fridge while you're at work and keep some with you for pumping while you're at work. These are for the serious milk mamas!
- This has been a long road for us to get to where we are today and with your contribution whether monetary or just a good luck we know we can get TimerToppy into the hands of people that will truly love the product. It's a simple design and it makes life easier, so what are you waiting for ~ share or contribute, you won't be disappointed!
Other Ways You Can Help
- Get the word out and help us tell those who need this product that we're here to help
- Use the Indiegogo share tools!
- Thanks for reading through our campaign and taking at least a small interest in who we are and where we're going!