Who we are
The Ribbon of Hope Foundation was founded in 2003 to financially assist families who are experiencing Breast Cancer throughout Northeastern Wisconsin. Since it's humble beginnings around a kitchen table, we have grown to a network of over 100 volunteers. We have assisted almost 2,000 families with over $1,200,000 in grants. The organization is 100% volunteer run.
- 97 cents of every dollar raised is used for grants to families.
- We assist by paying for medical bills, mortgages, utilities, wigs, prosthetics and more.
The "Match" Challenge
The Favre4Hope Foundation and Ribbon of Hope (ROH) have had a complementary relationship for many years. The Packers brought national attention to, and honored Deanna Favre's own breast cancer battle, with its' pink hat sales. ROH was one of the beneficiaries of the Packers very successful campaign.
Brett and Deanna chose ROH as one of the not-for-profits that would distribute funds raised by the Favre4Hope Foundation. With 97 cents of every dollar raised going to recipients, ROH has been a good steward of the funds raised in our community and by The Favre4Hope Foundation.
Please help Ribbon of Hope meet the Favre4Hope $25,000 Matching Funds Challenge by making a donation here on Indiegogo or if you prefer, you can mail a check to:
Ribbon of Hope
De Pere, WI 54115
Please note "Favre4Hope Match" in the Memo of your check. We will be tracking those donations separately, but will update here.
What We Need
We are hoping to raise $25,000 through this campaign, which will be matched by the Favre4Hope Foundation. We only have until November 10th, so please donate right away!
- Please make a donation. Any amount is GREATLY appreciated! Remember, every dollar that you donate will be MATCHED with a dollar from Favre4Hope Foundation! If each of our 500+ Facebook Friends makes a $50 donation, we will meet our goal!
- Share our campaign on your Facebook page. Ask everyone to donate whatever they can!
- All donations will be received by our organization, whether or not we meet the $25,000 goal. Every Dollar helps!