“Brilliant. If they rolled this out across the country, it could fix the economy.” - FOX NEWS
The paintjob above may look like the work of a madman, but the color combo packs a big punch.
If you let us turn your house into a billboard we’ll pay your mortgage. When we’re done we’ll repaint your home back to any colors you choose. Oh yeah ... the repaint is on us.
Why are we doing this? Because somebody has to do something!!!!
The housing market is a mess. Every three months, 250,000 families lose their homes to foreclosure. Foreclosure stinks!!! It lowers property values in the entire neighborhood. It increases crime, homelessness, and unemployment. It causes divorce and suicide.
Government programs aren’t bailing out homeowners fast enough so rather than sit back and watch, we decided to do something about it.
Introducing the "Billboard Home" Rescue Plan.
We painted our first home a few months ago. We saved a family from ruin and a neighborhood from depreciating home values. Now were’ ready to help 3000 more families and 3000 more neighborhoods. The $925,000 we’re raising will help us achieve our goal.
A contribution of $34 from you right now will keep a family in their home for an extra day. $238 will keep a family in their home for a week. $1061 will provide relief for a family for a month. More importantly, the money you provide will help a family save money so they can get back on their feet. Whatever you can contribute please contribute today.
Can you spare $4 to help your neighbor? Please ... let's make a difference. Let's keep a family in their home.
Homeowners Facing Foreclosure
- 1 out of every 200 homes will be foreclosed upon.
- 250,000 new families enter into foreclosure every month.
- One child in every classroom in America is at risk of losing his/her home because their parents are unable to pay their mortgage.
The Financial and Emotional State of Homeowners Facing Foreclosure
- Many homeowners already are at the financial edge:
- 43% of American households spend more than they earn each year.
- 52% of employees live paycheck to paycheck.
- Nearly 42% of all American households do not have enough in liquid financial assets to support themselves for at least three months.
- 46% of American households have less than $5,000 in liquid assets, including IRAs.
The Cost of Foreclosure for Cities and Communities
Homes in foreclosure that become vacant provide sites for crime or other neighborhood problems. One foreclosure can impose up to $34,000 in direct costs on local government agencies, including inspections, court actions, police and fire department efforts, potential demolition, unpaid water and sewage, and trash removal.
One foreclosure can result in as much as an additional $220,000 in reduced property value and home equity for nearby homes.
Benefits of Homeownership
- Homeowners are more satisfied with their lives and are happier. Homeownership is positively associated with physical, mental and emotional health.
- Children of homeowners are likely to perform higher on academic achievement test and are more likely to finish high school. They also have fewer behavioral problems in school and are less likely to become pregnant as teenagers.
We're looking for houses to paint. In fact, paint is an understatement. We're looking for homes to turn into billboards. In exchange, we'll pay your mortgage every month for as long as your house remains painted.
Here are a few things we're looking for. You must own your home. It cannot be rented or leased. We'll paint the entire outside of the house, minus the roof, the windows and any awnings. Painting will take approximately 3 - 5 days. Your house must remain painted for at least one month and
may be extended up to a year. If, for any reason, you decide to cancel after one month or if we cancel the agreement with you, we'll repaint your house back to the original colors.
If you're prepared to splash ads on your home just submit the application form below. You can post home photos on our Facebook page. We review every application. If your home has the 'it' factor a team member will reach out to you.
For as little as $4, you can make a difference. Please contribute to our campaign. Your generosity will help us save more families.
For a billboard home application please CLICK HERE