Dear Family and Friends,
In the month of November, the Oski cohort for the Haas MBA Class of 2014 is coming together to raise money for Challenge 4 Charity, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that draws on the talents, energy, and resources of MBA students from 9 west coast business schools to support Special Olympics, Boys and Girls Clubs, and family-related local charities, and to develop business leaders with a lifelong commitment to community involvement and social responsibility.
It's the perfect time of year to give thanks towards a great cause and at the same time, support an Oski who is raising money and getting hairy to auction off a hair-raising, and undoubtedly hilarious shave, wax, or tweeze on November 28th, 2012 at the Haas School of Business.
Any little bit helps - $1, $10, or $100 - we appreciate your support!
60 Oskis = 1 goal = A whole lotta hair
- In the month of November, Oskis will be getting hairy to raise money for C4C and its portfolio of charities
- Our goal is to have each person solicit >$50 in donations.
No Shavin' Oskis:
- Nate a.k.a. No Hair Scandinavian
- Uira a.k.a. Anti-Hitler (just look at my moustache)
- Gustavo a.k.a. Cousin Itt
- Julio "Been-shaving-since-I-was-10"
- Robert "I really hope Oski raises enough money to let me shave my beard....it's taking over my life! I woke up this morning and it had DOUBLED!"
- Romi E.
- Josh P.
All fundraising proceeds will go towards C4C and its portfolio of charities (including the Special Olympics, Boys & Girls Clubs, and other family-related local charities.)
Other Ways You Can Help
Some people just can’t contribute, but that doesn’t mean they can’t help:
- Support your fellow Oskis by sharing this link with friends and family via email / social media
- Come and support our fellow Oskis at the No Shave event on November 28th and bid on their shaves! https://haas.campusgroups.com/netimpact/rsvp?id=107106
NOTE: The bids at the November 28th auction are separate from the donations made on this page.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!