Silas isn't happy; he hasn't done anything with his life since high school. With the death of his mother and abusive drunk father's business failing in one swoop, he feels his world is crashing down. He navigates through his hometown of Malibu, but with the exception of his girlfriend, Claire, he finds only empty people, loveless sex, and an exorbitant amount of drugs.
This is a small independent film from Los Angeles native filmmakers. All of the proceeds will go to making it happen:
- Camera Equipment, for best possible visual quality.
- Locations, to capture real enviroment.
- Crew, to staff our production.
- Food, on set for cast and crew.
- Festivals, exposure and advertising for film.
We are going out of pocket for majority of the film, but to make this how we truly envision, we will need your help.
Please check out our facebook page for updates and other content! www.facebook.com/MaybeSomedayProductions