Hey everyone. I'm Jakob Lewis and I host a podcast called Neighbors. I do this out of a little office space I have in Nashville, TN. The show is about the people in and around Nashville. It's about their stories. It's about OUR stories. I'm about to go to a two month radio-storytelling school called Transom. I was one of 9 people that got in. This is like the Navy Seals for radio storytelling. Some serious names in radio will be there like Robert Krulwich from Radiolab and Nancy Updike from This American Life. When I get back I will pour most of my time into producing Season 1 of Neighbors.
This campaign is to raise money to bring these stories to you.
Here's what Neighbors sounds like:
What I Need & What You Get
I need $3000
- All of this goes directly into the production of Season 1 of Neighbors. This is 6 episodes released from July-December
- Read the perks on the side. They are awesome. You're whole family might actually be willing to pay $750 for what I have to offer.
- This will give you a highly produced and engaging podcast about the people and places of Nashville, TN.
- This will also be a shot in the arm to Neighbors Live! a live storytelling event with awesome music and captivating stories.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Help me get the word out. Literally talk about it with another person. You know...get to know your neighbors.
- Tweet, post on facebook, blog about it.
- Use the Indiegogo share tools!
- e-mail someone you think would be interested.
- Give me an encouraging word.
- Subscribe on iTunes or through www.neighborspodcast.com
- Have a favorite local business? Let them know about the "Sponsorship Perk". For $250 they can be the sponsor of an episode and have their business attached to a great local project that will get the word out about their establishment.
- Let families or people who you think might be interested know about the $1,000 perk. It's a unique opportunity that I'm excited to do for families.
Lastly I want to say thank you. This show is for YOU, to connect YOU to great stories around YOU. Thank YOU!
Team on This Campaign: