The fundraising period has expired, but I'd still welcome your support. For your contribution, I'm offering you the same rewards as listed on the right. Thank you!
My name is Pan Trinity Das, and I've spent over a decade experimenting with a variety of different styles of art including: Abstract, figurative, landscape, psychedelic, portrait, mandala & yoga inspired artwork. Exploring mediums such as Painting, Tattoo, Silk Screening, Graffiti and Street Installation, Graphic Design, Carpentry, Sculpture, Photography and works in Industrial Metal.
After so many years of non-stop creation, a vision has a emerged, and with it a theme that merges my love of Bhakti (Devotional) Yoga with a style of art that I'm calling, “Spiritual Pop-Art.”
Messages in the Street uses a universal style of art to spread awareness about Consciousness, Yoga and the wisdom of the sages of India. My job as an artist is to represent the world I see and to tell a story that hasn't yet been told. Street art has long been a radical culture, often focused on societal repression, satire, and criticism. While I value these perspectives, I want to offer something positive and uplifting that speaks to the conscious revolution I see all around me.
3 ASPECTS OF THE PROJECT:
1. The artwork itself, which will leave a lasting impression.
2. Gathering as many people from the community to aid in the creation of the project, whereby we can directly and positively impact the landscape.
3. Telling the story with a series of short films so we can spread the art of conscious awareness around the globe.
*To honor the environment, and local & international revolutionary communities/organizations by offering mural services to aid in the promotion of worthy causes.
*To provide beautiful, uplifting, thought provoking, and evocative street messages that remind people that we are lucky to be alive is this time of tremendous change.
*To create commnunity through art.
"Jai Sri Ram"
Mural in Hampi, India
*the Home of Hanuman
REMEMBER TO SPECIFY:
COLOR (Light Blue, White or Tri-Coffee)
IMAGE PREFERENCE (Gandhi, Amma Pray, Amma's Smile, Prabhupada, Buddha, Matarani or Neem Karoli Baba)
Over the last few months I've been developing my online store, which will be fully suppling this campaign with exclusive merchandise. You'll have access to never before seen Prints on Canvas, T-shirts, Printed Gift Cards, Hoodies and Stickers!!!
***PLEASE NOTE: Amma's Charitable organization will receive a donation for all merchandise purchased with her image!***
***To view CLICK HERE!***
* I'm ecstatic to announce that I have been asked to continue my mural Seva (Selfless Service) for Amma's Ashram in Kerala. See Amma.org for more information about her and her Humanitarian Acts.
* I have been in contact with Jodie Underhill, the Founder of Waste Warriors, an organization responsible for installing Garbage and Recycling systems in Bhagsu, in Himal Pradesh. She was recently granted an audience with the secretary of the Dalai Lama who has since granted his blessing and support of the project. And personally speaking, Bhagsu is the cleanest place I've seen in ALL of India. I'm very excited to help spread their message to up India!
* I've recently made contact with a friend who volunteered last year painting a local school 20 minutes outside of Kathmandu. This school has expressed interested in receiving a mural of Lakshmi and I'm hoping to get the children involved so we can work on it together!
* A journalist friend of mine works for an organization called "Street Art Paris." We did an interview for an article after the Beatles Cathedral Gallery Film premièred, she promised another article and to find me a wall if I ever decided to come to Paris. I'm so excited for my first trip to Europe!!
Maria Fernanda Hinke Scheichler:
*** PLEASE NOTE: If you know of a charity, school, hospital, orphanage, ashram or not for profit organization that would be interested in receiving a mural in the above countries please let me know. If there's time I will do my best!
"MA MA MA"
(Sanskrit for Mother)
Mural in Arambol, India
WHERE YOUR $$$ WILL BE GOING:
Your money will be going directly to support the infrastructure of the project. Removing logistical concerns such as limited supplies needed to complete the installation in a given location. Each project will require 5-10 cans of Paint, 5-20 Brushes of varying sizes, 5-10 Markers, and a Measuring Tape. Printing costs are a constant expense and much time is spent on the internet researching new ideas and doing project updates. All of what you've seen in my short films has been shot almost entirely with my iPod Touch, and I'm really excited to see how much better we can tell the story with a camera upgrade. Depending on how much we're able to fundraise will determine what camera I can afford. On the lower end of the spectrum, I've been really impressed with the quality and the wide angle format of the infamous GoPro Camera. However, if funds allow I would love to step up to a more professional series camera and I've been very blown away with the performance of the Canon EOS 5D Mark II.
Fine Art Print
"Let us focus on what we can give to others and not what we can take for ourselves. This will bring great transformation in our life." -Amma
Pan Trinity Das