WE'VE DESIGNED the most versatile ramp system in the world: purposely built for Skateboarders, BMX'ers, and Scooters.
Five different ramp configurations:
A skateboard ramp you can use anywhere.
• Five different ramp configurations
• Transports anywhere easily
• Folds to a convenient 22" x 44" x 5" that stores almost anywhere!
WHILE SHOPPING OUR RAMPS to big distributors and small shops alike, we’ve had an overwhelmingly good response from the Big Industry People – as well as our demographic (skaters, cyclists, and scooter riders). We have fully tested this product in every possible way, ensuring it is completely functional.
Update on Donation of Ramps:
WE STUMBLED across a really amazing group of young skateboarders who would love this ramp. They’re a group of native Indians on the Lakota Country Indian reservation in South Dakota. Recently they’ve picked up skateboarding but they only have one skate park (that’s not yet fully completed). We want to send them as many LoveRamps as we can – especially for the kids too far away from a skate park. We’re making the first one for them now. But we need your help to make this happen for all of them.
Here’s a video about them:
FEEL FREE to contact us with any questions at LoveRamps@gmail.com or send us a message via KickStarter. (See button at bottom of page.) Your support means the world to us. Thank you for taking the time to find out more.
Project Funds Usage:
WE WANT a Love Ramp on everyone's sidewalk. We will be using funds raised from KickStarter to...
1. Cover initial manufacturing costs of product including the purchase of raw materials in bulk (steel, aluminum, and plastic thereby reducing manufacturing costs).
2. Acquire all state and federal licensing necessary for production and distribution.
3. Acquire more thorough patenting.
4. Expand our marketing efforts. (ie: digital and printed promotional materials, etc.)
5. Cover initial packaging and shipping of product.
Full disclosure: We do also Have a kickstarter Campaign but It does not look like it will be able to raise the funds we need. We want to make the world a more fun place and we need help to make that happen!