LoNero are heading out on a 25 city tour across the United States. Things like merchandise, fuel etc costs a lot. Unfortunately we don't have a major label supporting us.
From the beginning we have always gone against what is the trend of the day. We play music we are passionate about and others are passionate about listening to. To us the most important thing is the music and the fans.
Our fans have always been some of the most loyal around and we can't thank each of you enough. For years we've been getting emails from fans asking us to play near them. This tour is our way of finally bringing our music directly to you. It's very important for us to do this nationwide tour to meet our fans. They've stuck with us through the years and it's the least we can do to say "thank you" personally.
So far the states we will be playing are:
- Fri 12/21/2012 Oakland, CA - Oakland Metro
- Sat 12/22/2012 Portland, OR - Hawthorne Theater
- Sun 12/23/12 Seattle, WA - El Corazon
- Thur 12/27/12 Chicago, IL - Double Door
- Sun 12/30/12 Pittsburgh, PA - DeadHorse Cantina and Music Hall
- Thur 01/03/13 White Marsh, MD - House of Rock
- Fri 01/04/13 Poughkeepsie, NY - The Chance Theater
- Sat 1/05/13 Hartford, CT - Webster Underground
- Sun 1/06/13 New York, NY - B.B. King Blues Club
- Fri 1/18/13 Ramon, CA - Ramona Mainstage
- Sun 1/20/13 Hollywood, CA - Whiskey A Go Go
- MORE DATES WILL BE ADDED SOON
What We Need & What You Get
- We need to raise $10,000 for a van, more merchandise, fuel, etc.
- $2,500 for van rental
- $1,500 for fuel
- $4,500 for merchandise (CDs, shirts, posters, stickers)
- $1,500 for miscellaneous
- What you get for helping us is everything from a shoutout on our Twitter/Facebook page to autographed CDs, personal phone calls, backstage passes and even dinner with the band before a show. A few of you will even get to hang out during soundcheck, get a guitar lesson backstage and more (full details of perks are available on the campaign page).
- Even if we don't reach our goal any funding will still go towards the tour (but we really hope we can reach our goal of $10,000)
- Your contribution is invaluable to us. By contributing any amount you will be helping us get our music out there to a wider audience. Live music is suffering because less and less bands can afford to tour. We LOVE playing live and want to bring our passion to our fans.
- We really want to make this tour not only successful for us but for our fans as well.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Please help us get the word out about our tour and campaign and use the sharing tools provided by Indiegogo.
Thank you so much for reading this and helping in any way you can!
Bill, Brandon, Mike and Marco
Team on This Campaign: