Why do companies that pollute the environment, hurt communities and destroy people's health make billions while organizations that try to make the world a better place fail? We believe this is partly due to organizations' abilities to market themselves, and we can make a difference!
Iowa State University recommends businesses spend 20-30% of their total operating budgets on marketing for the first two years, but non-profits typically spend 2-3% with only about a quarter have a written marketing plan. The lack of dedicated marketing professionals at small organizations means nonprofits doing amazing work limit their ability to spread the word, find new funding, attract new volunteers, and even simply stay afloat in tough economic times.
About Loken Creative:
Loken Creative, LLC is a cause-based marketing company, serving both for- and non-profits. Loken Creative’s services solve the issue many nonprofits and cause-based organizations face: a lack of dedicated marketing to promote their campaigns. "Do-gooder" organizations strive to make a positive difference in the world, and Loken Creative believes it can magnify their success by creating a marketing strategy to clearly and effectively communicate their messages to the public. So... please donate and HELP US HELP THEM!
First, Loken Creative is a marketing firm with creative strategies for promotion. Second, it aids in procuring revenue for non-profit clients and itself via grants. Right now, we have a dozen consultants working to spread the amazing messages of four "do-gooder" organizations!
To find out more about how we operate and our mission, please visit our website.
What We Need:
Our campaign goal is to raise $8,000. We plan to use these funds for:
- Non-profit Marketing Fund
- Outreach Costs
- Start-up Admininistrative Costs
- Consultant Fees
- Internal Marketing Costs
The Impact On Our Current Clients:
1. Amala Foundation, a humanitarian service organization for immigrant youth.
2. Food is Free Project, a neighborhood agricultural nonprofit in Austin.
3. Tender Heart, a foundation working to improve rural Indian educational opportunities.
4. Austin EcoNetwork, a conduit of information and facilitator of action to help Austinites lead the way toward a healthy, sustainable community, and planet.
Want to help, but can't contribute financially?
There are still many ways you can help us, help them!
- We made it the semi finals of the Idea Cafe's contest, please go vote for us now!
- Help spread the word by sharing and liking our campaigns on Facebook & twitter!
- Do you know a great organization that could use some help spreading their message? Please tell us about them!
- Read our how-to article on effectively marketing nonprofits on dowser.org
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!