Little Sticky Destroyer
Hi, we are two friends who are creating a game - Kai originally founded the game and coded/created the concept from the start, then Qais came in later to develop. We would like to introduce our game...
What is LSD?
Little Sticky Destroyer is an arcade / retro / action game.
In LSD your goal is to destroy those evil, dirty, nasty, grey platforms.
You do so by shooting our little hero(es) onto - and finally away from them.
When you touch one of the platforms, a timer starts to run out. If it reaches zero, you die! :(
So you need to hurry on your epic mission and avoid these deadly, angry, red platforms at all costs!
Right now, it is running on Windows, Mac and Linux and will be published to Desura and Steam Greenlight (Interested in a mobile app? Read further!).
I started developing the game at the end of august 2012.
You can also check it out on IndieDB.
Help the Project grow!
Unfortunately, to make a great Indie-Game you need time, patience, skill, awesomeness and... money!
There's so much that yet need's to be done, i don't even know where to start.
Anyway, i'll try:
- I need to hire a composer for a unique soundtrack or license some existing music.
- I need to pay the Steam Greenlight entry fee
- LSD will ship with at least 50 mindblowing levels (which needs to be done) for the arcade mode
- A story mode with different campaigns
- Plenty of Tilesets and smaller graphics
- Promoting the game will also cost quite some money
- LSD needs an adequate homepage
- Add additional Particle-effects and shaders
- Make the level editor more user-friendly
- Design and implement four more characters (for a total of five). Each will have it's own special abillities.
- Overall gameplay and menu improvements
- Add and implement additonal obstacles (like lasers, switches, portals and many more)
- Fix those nasty bugs!
- and so much more...
S t r e t c h I t !
If I can raise 3000 $ the game will be ported to Android and iOS devices.
if you ask why I would need an additional 1500 $ to do so, well:
- I would need to buy a Corona SDK license for Android and iOS
- I need a Mac to distribute and publish to the AppStore
- I would also need an iOS developer license
- I need some Android Device(s) for testing. (I'm ready and set on the "apple-side" with iPhones 3gs, 4 and 5 and iPads 2 + 3.
Any additional raised money will go right into the game by providing more content (more maps and mappacks for the arcade mode, more story-campaigns, additional characters / gameplay elements and so on...)
If i don't reach the goal...
Don't panic yet! Development will still continue...
- The game will then not be available on mobile devices
- It will be less feature rich overall
- Development will be quite delayed by some months
What do I get out of it?
You're helping a fun and addicting little indie game grow big and I will forever thank you. Not enough? Here you go:
I prepared some "awesometastic" perks for you.
Depending on how much you would like to contribute...
- you will be mentioned in the credits
- receive a special "crowdfunder-edition" of the final game
- gain early alpha-access with frequently updated builds
- get your own intro screen
- the opportunity to decide the name of one of our little heroes (or even the main character)
- and many more...
I'm broke, but willing to help!
You can still help me by telling everyone you know (and their grandmother) about LSD (the game, bro - don't tell your grandmother about drugs - she probably already knows). The more people know about the game, the better.